Phoenix&Beau: My vegan & tallow shaving soaps [testers required]

@phienixandbeau, I have not read this thread until now. Good luck in your new project. It seems really nice. I will be waiting to buy your soaps and try them. What will be the website? Thanks.

It's really good to see things progressing so quickly, Kerry. Thanks for allowing us to play a small part in developing your soap and I'm really looking forward to seeing your finalised products available to buy.

I'll be having a shave later and I think I'll use the tallow sample again. It's a superb soap and I can't wait! :)

Thanks again and all the best.

I've had another shave from my Tallow sample, to which I added a few drops of Tea tree oil a few days ago, scent has held up really well and had no adverse impact on usage.
Leads me to believe I may have to purchase a Scent free one as well as any other to experiment with.

Still gets my vote, Facesterbating as i type.

Afternoon all,

Schedule is on track for a February launch and who knows, maybe before 29th.. :) If you've a spare 10 minutes could you cast your eyes over my 'How to build a lather' YouTube video, please. This will be on my website, under the tab 'GUIDE'. Is there anything you'd like added to it, explained better, etc? Note: I've aimed it at folk who are new to building their own lather.

Thanks all,

KB.

Afternoon all,

Here's a Citra Royale prototype, for your viewing pleasure :)
IMAG0922_zps8yygwgqa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom