Closed Passaround : Sam Seong 'kamisori' COMPLETE

It's all I go for, never chase the tiniest of bits. I've managed to nail it in 2 passes, anymore or attempts of passes starts to lead to weepers. No point in my eyes as come a few hours later it's started to grow through anyways?

I'm now done with the Sam Seong. Really enjoyed using it, thanks again Whosthedaddy.
I'll PM Webcat86 and get it on its way!

You'll love the Feather then.

The SS is probably the easier to use and has the nicest grippy handle and being round is easy to roll in the fingers to get the angles. The RG is small and very similar to the CJB and the DX oozes class and quality but the handle is flat and contoured.

Arrived yesterday! Just had my first shave with it and really like it. Couple of painless nicks, to be expected, and a very good shave. I had some trepidation so was cautious, so it's not BBS but definitely a DFS for a single pass.

As an aside, I much prefer the loading mechanism over my Bluebeard revenge, which is pretty evil and difficult. This is a real joy. Not sure I'll try ATG with it though...

Arrived yesterday! Just had my first shave with it and really like it. Couple of painless nicks, to be expected, and a very good shave. I had some trepidation so was cautious, so it's not BBS but definitely a DFS for a single pass.

As an aside, I much prefer the loading mechanism over my Bluebeard revenge, which is pretty evil and difficult. This is a real joy. Not sure I'll try ATG with it though...

That'll be the blades, they are proper sharp and if you catch yourself then first you know is when the blood appears from nowhere.

Even though it's a cheap version it shaves like a Feather and you'll have a great time with the real deal.

I'm definitely looking forward to my next shave. I had a few days' growth so I think I'll do it again tomorrow when I'm smoother.

I prefer these nicks. I always knew I'd cut myself on my other shavette and it isn't nice

Back
Top Bottom