Closed Passaround : Sam Seong 'kamisori' COMPLETE

Tempted. I don't get along with straights, but my Feather AC-SS is the easiest of a bad bunch. Maybe a different type of handle is the solution. Unfortunately I won't be able to fit it in. Too many great pass arounds coming my way these days. :rolleyes:

Sam Seong razor is now with me. First shave this morning and I managed a very close shave in two passes. Might have over done it a bit though as my face still feels a little warm and a had several nicks ... Maybe a DE shave tomorrow

I've learnt that I can achieve a very decent close shave in 2 passes, first pass being down and second from ear to nose and likewise on the chin and neck as well. I find anymore and it can irritate or likely to get weepers from the added passes.

It is a very gentle touch and between traditional and non folding, I think I can do smoother softer strokes with the non folder in the way it's held? It's all about personal preference and experience I suppose but take your time and enjoy the experience.

The razor is in the post to theymademedoit. Unfortunately I didn't get it there before last post but it's been sent 1st class so should arrive on Friday. I'll write up my thoughts a little later. Thanks for the opportunity for trying this razor - it helped me decide between a folding and non-folding Feather Artist Club. Cheers, Paul

Back
Top Bottom