Closed Pass Around - Wolfman WR1-DC DE Razor - COMPLETE

A fantastic razor - I have exactly the same head, handle and blade gap and it's a true joy to use. I count it as one of my top five razors.

wo5g3.jpg
Db, your one was the inspiration for my purchase!

Have I got it right when I say this will cost £270 for the handle, the head, VAT, Royal Mail fee and shipping?

ie. $125 + $175 + Vat/RM + $35 shipping.

Boy, that'll take some explaining to you know who...:)

Ah....I'll have to start again (does that make it better or worse?)

EDIT...just spotted the above. Phew, at least it's better than at first thought.

Another EDIT - I think we'd better use Royal mail's Special Delivery with £500 compensation. Wouldn't want this fella going astray without cover.

(I tried to say that a minute ago but got that big red ERROR message come up which prevented the post completely).

The stand, head and handle are - 125 + 175 + 40 = 340 Canadian dollars = around £170 +VAT = £204 + £8 = £212 + shipping (35CAD) £17...... Totals £229.

Better than my original figure :)

EDIT. But the bonus is you have to wait six or twelve months so plenty of time to think up excuses.

The stand, head and handle are - 125 + 175 + 40 = 340 Canadian dollars = around £170 +VAT = £204 + £8 = £212 + shipping (35CAD) £17...... Totals £229.

Better than my original figure :)

EDIT. But the bonus is you have to wait six or twelve months so plenty of time to think up excuses.

From what I have heard not to dissimilar to a menopausal lady.

I didn't expect it but both SB and OC are fantastic razors (SB + is coming soon). I've noticed that once in a while someone writes about canceling his order for one reason or another. If you want one you could maybe post a message and ask to take the razor from them with something extra for the trouble?

Back
Top Bottom