Closed Pass Around - Wolfman WR1-DC DE Razor - COMPLETE

Darn - just missed out on last place (I am assuming The Geordie Shaver is in 6th position)

Martin - if a space becomes available I'd love to have the opportunity to try the razor.

Thanks on behalf of TSR for all these amazing pass-arounds! Paul

A fantastic razor - I have exactly the same head, handle and blade gap and it's a true joy to use. I count it as one of my top five razors.

wo5g3.jpg

What a great opportunity offered by Nico! Only thing is once you try it the disappointment of not being able to order one will be huge ;-)

Agree, it's been 3-4 months now and I don't think James have opened up the list again. Last I heard from him was maybe 2 months or so ago and then he was making a couple of custom stainless steel and aluminum brush handles. Hopefully his razors will be available to purchase again soon as they truly are outstanding pieces of equipment.

Wow nice, if a space should open up, I'd definitely want to try it. I will probably buy a Wolfman once James's list reopens, but the question is whether to get the gap modified, and whether to get OC or SB, so this would be so useful :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom