Closed Pass Around - Wolfman WR1-DC DE Razor - COMPLETE

Have I got it right when I say this will cost £270 for the handle, the head, VAT, Royal Mail fee and shipping?

ie. $125 + $175 + Vat/RM + $35 shipping.

Boy, that'll take some explaining to you know who...

Ah....I'll have to start again (does that make it better or worse?)

EDIT...just spotted the above. Phew, at least it's better than at first thought.

Another EDIT - I think we'd better use Royal mail's Special Delivery with £500 compensation. Wouldn't want this fella going astray without cover.

(I tried to say that a minute ago but got that big red ERROR message come up which prevented the post completely).

£200 you say, so that's £50 spent on EON, another £50 for the water bill, oh look council tax came early and that faulty engine light on the car....it can be done

The stand, head and handle are - 125 + 175 + 40 = 340 Canadian dollars = around £170 +VAT = £204 + £8 = £212 + shipping (35CAD) £17...... Totals £229.

Better than my original figure

EDIT. But the bonus is you have to wait six or twelve months so plenty of time to think up excuses.

From what I have heard not to dissimilar to a menopausal lady.

I didn't expect it but both SB and OC are fantastic razors (SB + is coming soon). I've noticed that once in a while someone writes about canceling his order for one reason or another. If you want one you could maybe post a message and ask to take the razor from them with something extra for the trouble?