Active Pass Around: Fatboy

Alright Martin I've got 25 knots across the deck so I'll launch my offer shortly. Looks like your PA Fatboy is winning the crowd, so hope these Newbie Brits will take on the next challenge with ease. I will be giving you a short PM later on concerning a Shaving Collectable Meet in West Chester, Ohio - just North of Cincinnati. Right now I'm thinking on attending. I sent to the forum info of the event the other day. Regards, Robert

Robert Otten said:
Alright Martin I've got 25 knots across the deck so I'll launch my offer shortly. Looks like your PA Fatboy is winning the crowd, so hope these Newbie Brits will take on the next challenge with ease. I will be giving you a short PM later on concerning a Shaving Collectable Meet in West Chester, Ohio - just North of Cincinnati. Right now I'm thinking on attending. I sent to the forum info of the event the other day. Regards, Robert

Hi there Robert,

I'm very familiar with both of those razors you so kindly offered up, and they're both gonna have some fans as they're passed around. Some experienced members will use the super as their go to razor, and it's especially nice for someone with big hands. Of course the slim will be popular as well, and will give the members a chance to sample that type.

Hmmmmm, Ohio eh? I think that's about 6-8 hours from me if I drive, and probably a little longer if I hitch hike. Yeah, it's tough to get someone to stop these days....maybe it's because I look like a homeless guy.

I'll look forward to your message and maybe we can even have a chat on the phone. Jeepers.

Thanks for thinking of me,

Martin

Hi there Robert,

I'm very familiar with both of those razors you so kindly offered up, and they're both gonna have some fans as they're passed around. Some experienced members will use the super as their go to razor, and it's especially nice for someone with big hands. Of course the slim will be popular as well, and will give the members a chance to sample that type.

Hmmmmm, Ohio eh? I think that's about 6-8 hours from me if I drive, and probably a little longer if I hitch hike. Yeah, it's tough to get someone to stop these days....maybe it's because I look like a homeless guy.

I'll look forward to your message and maybe we can even have a chat on the phone. Jeepers.

Thanks for thinking of me,

Martin[/quote]

Martin: I wrote a post to Boab for a recommendation. I have declared ALL IN and will send over 3 adjustables. Slim, Fatboy, Super Adjustable Blk Gold Long. More later. Robert

Would it be okay for me to put my name on the list (I ask this as I am new here and am not sure how long one needs to be a member before doing such things)?

dodgy said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Ok, there's five (make that seven now) members on the list so far. I'm sure others will sign up later, For right now we have:

Update: Here's where things are as of today.

Wellboy.......finished
Huxley........finished
Ewaa..........finished
Kev.............finished
Blades...MIA
Helveticum....finished
Lesed.......done
ajc347.......done
bigsimes........done
BillyHoyle......done
jimbofett
Francorelli
shamreez
Drroly
Goody54321
Shanky887614

ajc347 said:
Would it be okay for me to put my name on the list (I ask this as I am new here and am not sure how long one needs to be a member before doing such things)?

Yeah, that's no problem at all.

I've pif'ed one of my razors to my dad, so I have an opportunity to try a new razor and a Fatboy seems the obvious choice. Could I be added to the list please....
TVM

bigsimes said:
I've pif'ed one of my razors to my dad, so I have an opportunity to try a new razor and a Fatboy seems the obvious choice. Could I be added to the list please....
TVM

Done deal.....added to the list

Martin

Back
Top Bottom