@pjgh you heard of axe oil?
Was given that suppose to be good for pains apparently

I do like these herbal stuff

Tripping Losing My Mind GIF by Four Rest Films

I have, yes. Far Eastern, from memory (checks) ... yeah, Singapore. For muscular pains, I much prefer the cooling than heating sensation. I used to really like Tiger Balm until I found Caipan (Udder Cream), yes, udder cream! It's just cream with Japanese Peppermint. Miles better than Deep Freeze and a water-based cream so you don't get all icky from application under clothing.

But your new balm looks really nice ...

Little dab and rub into the temples. I bet that's a lovely, cooling and relaxing effect for stress and headaches.

@pjgh I just found the axe oil my friend gave me, wow this stuff is axing, it's similar ingredients to zam buk but it's like a water like oil, very thin, stuffs made in Singapore but apparently some fakes being made out of china

I'm going to try using this post shave instead of witch hazel, its got menthol crystals in it, so kinda reminds me of vicks

I have, yes. Far Eastern, from memory (checks) ... yeah, Singapore. For muscular pains, I much prefer the cooling than heating sensation. I used to really like Tiger Balm until I found Caipan (Udder Cream), yes, udder cream! It's just cream with Japanese Peppermint. Miles better than Deep Freeze and a water-based cream so you don't get all icky from application under clothing.

But your new balm looks really nice ...

Little dab and rub into the temples. I bet that's a lovely, cooling and relaxing effect for stress and headaches.
yea from singapore that's right mate

Yea I love tiger balm, I so got some black seed rubs too which are good,do you know about black seed oil? That's really stuff

Caipan, never heard of it, will.google it thanks

I don't like any cannabis product ... or cannabis. Drug (yak), tea (puke), hemp oil (nasty), CDB oil (horrid), nah ... not a herb for me. Opium? I'm saving that for when I get old and cranky and they're not likely to chuck me in prison :ROFLMAO:
tbh initially I wasn't sure but now I'm okay with it for external use only, like oils etc

yea it's oily like vaseline and one tin lasts a long time

what i really like is, it doesnt sting like other antiseptics and smells nice too, not a strong smell but a nice subtle one

btw the small tin in the pic I think is from south africa

View attachment 79706View attachment 79707
Sound! Yeah, I think I'll get a tin of this in ...

I spotted this on eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

... which looks more like a cream and reads as a kinda all-purpose sunburn, insect bite, itch, irritation remedy. I have a good tub of Prep Cream for that. My grandkids love it! Grazes, trips, slips, insect bites, etc.

I spotted this on eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

... which looks more like a cream and reads as a kinda all-purpose sunburn, insect bite, itch, irritation remedy. I have a good tub of Prep Cream for that. My grandkids love it! Grazes, trips, slips, insect bites, etc.

Yea seems to be the same thing as zam buk just different designed packaging, not seen that packaging before

PM me your address I'll send you a tin mate

I spotted this on eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

I have ten tubes/jars or more of Prep Cream. It's absolutely amazing. I bought a posh UK version but it's no where near Prep.

just a heads up if it helps anyone,

if you're after witch hazel savers seems to be the cheapest @ £1.49 which is the same as the superdrug one and superdrug sell it for about £2.70 I think off the top of my head

IMG_20211116_173121.jpg

few black friday deals on Amazon UK,

Deal of the day: Amazon Brand - Solimo Double edge classic razor with 100 blades
King C. Gillette Double Edge Safety Razor for Men, 5 Platinum Coated Double Edge Razor Blades, Gifts for Men
Wilkinson Sword Classic Double Edge Premium Men’s Metal Safety Razor with x5 Refill Blades

if you're after witch hazel savers seems to be the cheapest @ £1.49 which is the same as the superdrug one and superdrug sell it for about £2.70 I think off the top of my head

I use Witch hazel as my after shave splash as it seems to work well at settling the skin quickly and the smell goes in a minute or so. I try to find the generic ones like you pictured - they are all usually around £2 at chemists or supermarkets.

My routine now is simply 1) Pre-Shave treatment (wash face with soap and water) 2) Shave and 3) Post Shave (cold water splash followed by witchhazel and later a small rub over of Nivea post shave balm)

I find it staggering to see the vast range of (unnecessary !!) expensive pre and post shaving "potions" in Supermarkets from the likes of Harrys and Bulldog etc

View attachment 80170
Nice one saj.
I've been using this witch hazel for a while and usually buy it from Superdrug. It wasn't that long ago it was less than £2 so it seems they really ramped up the price. I'll stock up on a couple of bottles from Savers before they follow suit. Cheers

I use Witch hazel as my after shave splash as it seems to work well at settling the skin quickly and the smell goes in a minute or so. I try to find the generic ones like you pictured - they are all usually around £2 at chemists or supermarkets.

My routine now is simply 1) Pre-Shave treatment (wash face with soap and water) 2) Shave and 3) Post Shave (cold water splash followed by witchhazel and later a small rub over of Nivea post shave balm)

I find it staggering to see the vast range of (unnecessary !!) expensive pre and post shaving "potions" in Supermarkets from the likes of Harrys and Bulldog etc
Yea get it from savers for £1.49 which is the same as the superdrugs one too,
so its a no brainer if you e got a local savers about

Yea I also love witch hazel too, I like the soothing quality of it after a shave or even just putting it on generally

I used that micellar water for the first time yesterday, I know women use it to remove make up but honestly it made my skin feel so fresh followed up by lidls cien facial wash and then used boots witch hazel and tea tree oil overnight gel

which soap you use?

I use pine tar soap as a shampoo, best thing ever, I love the smell and it literally strips everything off the beard

Back
Top Bottom