June 2020 acquisitions

I think that guys issue was his lack of skill in the preparation of something different , but the razor got the blame , still he is very funny.

I nearly bough it before you snapped it up , mainly just for the tag line and to give @Tony'schin a belly laugh :) .

Well, I'm glad you didn't (y)

I'd been looking into this whole half DE thing and discounted pretty much everything but this razor. Feeling a little confused as to whether they are still being made and/or where the heck to get them, and the disappointment that there wasn't even a sniff on eBay ... that sale turned up.

Providence had spoken and so I had to act!

Well, I'm glad you didn't (y)

I'd been looking into this whole half DE thing and discounted pretty much everything but this razor. Feeling a little confused as to whether they are still being made and/or where the heck to get them, and the disappointment that there wasn't even a sniff on eBay ... that sale turned up.

Providence had spoken and so I had to act!

Got to laugh, i love mine, however, this guy creases me every time, i never get sick of the plonker.

Also over the moon you are using the Dovo Russ, it warms my heart that it is getting some love.
T

Last edited:
Thanks Shubs. An intense moisturising regime, finger yoga and an 'office' job keep them looking young and slender.

First use of the Eboracum yesterday and I'm impressed. Will give the Hibernia a go this evening.

The results of your intensive regime are clearly evident, if I was a casting agent for a hand model agency you'd be a No.1 Model.

Good to hear the Eboracum was impressive, and I imagine the Hibernia will be equally fine. I'm looking forward to when they will be on sale on his website.

You seemed to have tried quite a few of Brian's soaps as well now, do you have a favourite?

The results of your intensive regime are clearly evident, if I was a casting agent for a hand model agency you'd be a No.1 Model.

Good to hear the Eboracum was impressive, and I imagine the Hibernia will be equally fine. I'm looking forward to when they will be on sale on his website.

You seemed to have tried quite a few of Brian's soaps as well now, do you have a favourite?
I'll accept your compliment Shubs but I also know you're not made of wood.

I think the Hibernia is my favourite. Eboracum is then close behind with Coria and Leodis in joint third.

You obviously like those Shark blades. Can you give me a description/review? The reason I ask is that they are available as half DE (saloon) blades. I know, I know, I could just snap a full one in half but they've come onto my radar when looking for saloon baldes and I'm curious.
I you want something on the sharp end of the scale they do Permasharps as half blades.

Back
Top Bottom