June 2020 acquisitions

ROCNEL

The most dangerous razor in the World :)

So that fellow says ...

Meh! Not by a LONG shot!

The most dangerous razor in the World :)

That chap has most definitely not tried some of the razors that I have ...

What a breeze! Really enjoyed the first shave. I went with a PermaSharp Super and while there were point during the first few strokes that it felt like it might bite, a slight adjustment in angle and perhaps the effect of those strokes stropping the fresh blade and it was plain sailing from there. I went very carefully around my nose after reports of those tiny exposed corners causing havoc with one fellow's nostrils on another forum, but TSR members are made of strong stuff!

Yeah, really enjoyed ...

It's most certatinly not a DE shave and not a DE shave with half a blade. The experience was indeed much more akin to a single edge shave and that's exactly what I was looking for. Very happy indeed!

That chap has most definitely not tried some of the razors that I have ...

What a breeze! Really enjoyed the first shave. I went with a PermaSharp Super and while there were point during the first few strokes that it felt like it might bite, a slight adjustment in angle and perhaps the effect of those strokes stropping the fresh blade and it was plain sailing from there. I went very carefully around my nose after reports of those tiny exposed corners causing havoc with one fellow's nostrils on another forum, but TSR members are made of strong stuff!

Yeah, really enjoyed ...

It's most certatinly not a DE shave and not a DE shave with half a blade. The experience was indeed much more akin to a single edge shave and that's exactly what I was looking for. Very happy indeed!
I think that guys issue was his lack of skill in the preparation of something different , but the razor got the blame , still he is very funny.

I nearly bough it before you snapped it up , mainly just for the tag line and to give @Tony'schin a belly laugh :) .

Back
Top Bottom