June 2020 acquisitions

I'd previously purchase a synthetic brush, which I'm not really enjoying. Executive Shaving are getting rid of their badger brushes with 30% discount which I couldn't give into anymore and purchased their big jock badger brush with 30mm knot. Looking forward to using this. Only problem is, I don't have a brush stand large enough to hold it.

IMG_0003.JPG

I'd previously purchase a synthetic brush, which I'm not really enjoying. Executive Shaving are getting rid of their badger brushes with 30% discount which I couldn't give into anymore and purchased their big jock badger brush with 30mm knot. Looking forward to using this. Only problem is, I don't have a brush stand large enough to hold it.

View attachment 55653
Fear not. Brushes can dry upright with no adverse effects. In fact, I'm convinced my brushes dry quicker when they're stood upright rather than in a stand.

Having woken up early this morning, I decided to cruise Twitter to see how the world's doing. There's a lot of hate out there from all 'sides' and it was quite saddening.

Our small corner of the internet is a nice friendly place and a parcel from Russ @RussellR5555 today was a well timed reminder that there's still more hope in the world than hate. Some German Personna blades, a re-knotted RR brush (now known as the RR Russ 400) and some tins for my SV soaps. I'm quite moved by this. Thank you Russ.

IMG_20200613_132123.jpg

Having woken up early this morning, I decided to cruise Twitter to see how the world's doing. There's a lot of hate out there from all 'sides' and it was quite saddening.

Our small corner of the internet is a nice friendly place and a parcel from Russ @RussellR5555 today was a well timed reminder that there's still more hope in the world than hate. Some German Personna blades, a re-knotted RR brush (now known as the RR Russ 400) and some tins for my SV soaps. I'm quite moved by this. Thank you Russ.

If you find yourself in a good mood, whatever you do do not then find yourself browsing Twitter! I do my very best to avoid any discussions of a political nature in person or online but like yourself I'm growing more sad with the polarity of divisions, but I will leave it there.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the new German Personnas and the brush though Chris.

Massive thanks to @Boycie83 ! I got my bundle today....which was a total bargain, and packed up as nicely as something from Connaught or Executive Shaving etc...
I'd heard some people have had issues with their 55sl in that the handle can strip off some of the chrome of the baseplate so I also ordered some little washers to find Chris had already stuck one on it! Where else would ya get it!
You're a gent Boycie, thanks again and thanks TSR!
IMAG1045.jpg

Massive thanks to @Boycie83 ! I got my bundle today....which was a total bargain, and packed up as nicely as something from Connaught or Executive Shaving etc...
I'd heard some people have had issues with their 55sl in that the handle can strip off some of the chrome of the baseplate so I also ordered some little washers to find Chris had already stuck one on it! Where else would ya get it!
You're a gent Boycie, thanks again and thanks TSR!
View attachment 55851
Glad you like it Tom and hope it serves you well (y)

Back
Top Bottom