JULY 2021 ACQUISITIONS

It looks like there should be a Tequila worm at the bottom.

What does it smell like? Google suggests Lavender, Vanilla & Musk, is that an accurate description?
Yes, it has lavender top notes that dry down to a warm vanilla and then the musk, a classic gentleman's fragrance that can be worn at any time.
I love it, but you probably guessed that already! :)
Buying it in this size bottle is the most cost effective way of buying it and I will decant it into my own atomiser.

Paul.

Yes, it has lavender top notes that dry down to a warm vanilla and then the musk, a classic gentleman's fragrance that can be worn at any time.
I love it, but you probably guessed that already! :)
Buying it in this size bottle is the most cost effective way of buying it and I will decant it into my own atomiser.

Paul.
Fear not Paul - I've found you an atomiser with the correct capacity. No need for multiple decants and no need to thank me:
NEATFLOW_Schaum-Druckpump-Zerst_uber_Nico_Vink_Edition_750ml[640x480].jpg

After my Tatara Masamune yesterday and treats that accompanied that, these arrived at work to be snuck into the den! Took a punt on the Campania soap from Stirling for no other reason than it’s the region of Italy where my Dad was born. It hasn’t disappointed and smells of my second home! I got a 3rd vibe as I’m a third way through the first unscented and they seem hard to get hold off, so I plane to always have a one in reserve from now on. (Still need to pop the barely used menthol one on here!)

Attachments

• 74BEE73E-7374-4CD9-B7E1-5C8477D74048.jpeg
    74BEE73E-7374-4CD9-B7E1-5C8477D74048.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 5DDB3063-0170-4648-832D-F8EABF0EFCB3.jpeg
    5DDB3063-0170-4648-832D-F8EABF0EFCB3.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 12
Chanel Platinum Egoiste aftershave. I just wanted to try another fragrance house splash.
Iyo3vyX.jpg

This Razor from Hitachi arrived today and i know absolutely nothing about it lol other than it’s japanese.
The Razor itself has a good weight to it & the knurling is really impressive & grippy.
Now iv no idea if this is the same Hitachi that make electrical equipment or the name is just a coincidence.
The Blades are unopened & called Hitachi Sun

Anyone out there with any info on these obscure japanese razors il be very grateful
81E86E9D-06BC-4107-AEAC-867D8A75C10E.jpegE7BD1D00-7DEA-4B5E-A487-58887DA08F25.jpegCEF652A1-97FF-452B-8094-34A0020301A9.jpegDE68B6D0-B9F6-4C79-B662-1070E2685A43.jpegB75B9033-B89F-40FE-9987-A9C15CC78C7D.png

Thanks paul
again possibly a coincidence but having a search on etsy i came across a table saw made by Hitachi or certainly the blade was.
Mike, lots of Japanese companies we now know for electronics started off with totally types of businesses, things change but the name carried on, it happened in England with a few companies such as BSA as one example. :)

Paul.

Last edited:
image.jpg
First mail call for today is part of a post lathergames ‘secret Santa in July’. After trying the sample generously sent over to me by @Satanfriendly , I knew I wanted this soap sometime in the future. My secret Santa sent it together with aftershave . All that is left to pick up a cologne at some point!

second part of secret Santa - was nothing shaving related - a book that I thought will be a good read , especially considering Current state of things in the world !
image.jpg

And another mail call is a handful (literally) of samples. Some really brilliant scents in there!
image.jpg

View attachment 73176
First mail call for today is part of a post lathergames ‘secret Santa in July’. After trying the sample generously sent over to me by @Satanfriendly , I knew I wanted this soap sometime in the future. My secret Santa sent it together with aftershave . All that is left to pick up a cologne at some point!

second part of secret Santa - was nothing shaving related - a book that I thought will be a good read , especially considering Current state of things in the world !
View attachment 73177

And another mail call is a handful (literally) of samples. Some really brilliant scents in there!
View attachment 73178

So happy to have been in a position to help you empty your bank account. Great soap with an unusual but attractive scent which last longer than the shave itself. Top drawer stuff

So happy to have been in a position to help you empty your bank account. Great soap with an unusual but attractive scent which last longer than the shave itself. Top drawer stuff
Oh that definitely was an enabler to add it to my wish list! It is a beautiful scent! Love how natural, mild (but not weak) and comforting it is - definitely a great one! Just will need to grab a cologne at some point, to compliment it! Thank you Chris!

View attachment 73176

View attachment 73177

View attachment 73178
Where did you get these samples from? Bottom right... is that M&E, Michael & Elena, an obscure greek artisan...?

Back
Top Bottom