JULY 2021 ACQUISITIONS

unisex scent but not too feminine that I can’t pull it off,
This works in reverse also - my partner's signature scent - Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather - is normally classed as masculine, it smells better on her than me. Annoyingly. She also wears Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille - which I think is considered as unisex but definitely at the 'heavier' end of things. All down to your body chemistry I guess. I.

This works in reverse also - my partner's signature scent - Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather - is normally classed as masculine, it smells better on her than me. Annoyingly. She also wears Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille - which I think is considered as unisex but definitely at the 'heavier' end of things. All down to your body chemistry I guess. I.
Yes I have a feeling this one may end up being shared with SWMBO I really quite like unisex scents and have my eye on the leather one next..I hope this isn’t a sign of something haha somebody is going to end up with a nice little collection

View attachment 73115
Received today, my Cube box made and supplied by @LeeMaz . Thank you Lee, it's even better than I thought it was going to be, very sturdy.
Also, a new PAA unscented cube to go in the box. :)

Thanks for the blades :)
Paul.
Looks nice, Is there a hole in the bottom of that for drainage and to prevent a vacuum against the bottom surface?

Looks nice, Is there a hole in the bottom of that for drainage and to prevent a vacuum against the bottom surface?
No but I keep my cube out until dry and then it's put away and the dry cube is sliding out of the box with no problems.
I suppose you could drill holes in the bottom if you wanted them but for me they are not needed.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom