How many are you holding "in stock"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes these should last some time. I normally change blades after three shaves but I normally use these for five or more.

Super Iridiums, 7 o'clock Sharp Edge & Feathers are good replacements when my stock is depleted.

You can get Russia Nacet Platinum's in Europe. My brother is in Gozo & has just seen some. I have tried a pack of Nacet Stainless from Russia but they were more like the 7 o'clocks.

Paul_D said:
pdmayhew said:
I have 3,000 Gillette Silver Blues (Czech) & a just a few packs of 35 other types of blade.

Are they all for personal use?

They are a very good blade although I think the best blade from your sampler pack was the Nacet (also made in the Czech Republic). A shame they're no longer available.

3000? :eek: That's possession with intent to supply! :cool:

45 feathers, my goto blade when I am not using the sr.
30 Crystals IP
30 random assortment of sample pack blades that will probably get used up on a whim, except the merkur blades :eek:

incidently paul supplied the lot...

_flail__v2_by_derk_kun.gif

philamac said:
7 Personnas

I have chosen to be a minimalist shaver.

Well done to you, I would be unable to cope with that not because it is too few, my chemist has them and Tescos is not to far away, running out would not be my concern I just like to have a choice of over 30 different blades but in reality rotate around 8 regulars maybe 10 at most, the rest are the lucky dip days when I try a random combination of Razor, blade and soap.

hunnymonster said:
Crumbs - you could be in trouble if there's a postal strike :shock:

Chemist shop about 100 yards from my door sells Wilkinsons blades and Palmolive cream tubes, so I'll be OK if things go pear shaped. But thanks for your concern!

Audiolab said:
philamac said:
7 Personnas

I have chosen to be a minimalist shaver.

Well done to you, I would be unable to cope with that not because it is too few, my chemist has them and Tescos is not to far away, running out would not be my concern I just like to have a choice of over 30 different blades but in reality rotate around 8 regulars maybe 10 at most, the rest are the lucky dip days when I try a random combination of Razor, blade and soap.

The Personnas work well for me and I would rather spend money on shaving cream or cologne than a humungous stock or selection of blades. The only bulk buys that seem to be worth it are Derby's, but I have yet to try them. If I do and they work then it probly makes sense to buy 100 of them.

If you want to try a couple of Derbys shoot me a PM and I will drop a couple in the post to you. In my opinion they are decent blades, decent not great. There are far better blades out there.

Audiolab said:
If you want to try a couple of Derbys shoot me a PM and I will drop a couple in the post to you. In my opinion they are decent blades, decent not great. There are far better blades out there.

Thanks for the kind offer mate, but curiosity already got the better of me and I ordered a pack along with my next consignment of cream :D

Much appreciated, will let you know what I think.

No problem mate, thats what we are here for, to help each other. Hope you enjoy them those that do seem to really like them but I found them middle of the road and used than as a benchmark to compare other blades against. I guess that says something good about them, they are consistant and not to pricey.

eek....2000 + 95% iridiums with some feathers and kai's thrown in for good measure!

Using 1 blade a week, thats enough for about 40 years of shaving. Happy with that!

Many thanks to Magicpixie for the kind donation of Nacet blades :D

Brings my total up to around 200 (mostly UK Wilkinson's, Super Max and Treet Black + 1s and 2s of a few others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom