How many are you holding "in stock"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
missingskin said:
At last count about 720,
250 + Gillette of various types, 300+ Jewels, Sharks, Personna, Treet, Derby, and a few that I forget...............think I should buy some more in case there is a world blade shortage soon............. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Update.
The Jewel mountain has flown over the pond and now resides in the USA, 600+ NOS Bleues and a tupperware container of mixed types totalling about 200(ish) and of course my all time favourite my Treet Carbon's..........I was going to keep these to scrape the paint off the windows after painting them, then I realised I have UPVC double glazing............so am now not sure what to do with them......might use them to slash the neighbours tyres if he keeps banging his sodding taxi door into my car........ :twisted: :twisted:

hunnymonster said:
Me: 1405 at the moment... spread across 6 brands (UK NOS Wilkinson Sword, Derby, Blue Bird, Shark, Feather, Red IP)

Target is to be autonomously supplied for the rest of my life (estimating I need about another 45-50 years worth) with a bit of spare in case my lad (coming up 7) decides to partake when the time comes

Well there's been a marked change here :lol:

About 5000 blades - mainly spread across 6 brands (Astra SP, Gillette SuperThin, NOS Gillette Bleue Extra, NOS Gillette Platinum, Shark, Red IP)...

About 3000. A wide range of decent budget blades like Supermax, Zorrik and Treet Platinum; some cheap but close and smooth shavers (Rapira, Shark, budget Gillette blades), and the the more premium: Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless, Sharp Edge, Platinum and Bleue Extra.

NotTheStig said:
About 3000. A wide range of decent budget blades like Supermax, Zorrik and Treet Platinum; some cheap but close and smooth shavers (Rapira, Shark, budget Gillette blades), and the the more premium: Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless, Sharp Edge, Platinum and Bleue Extra.

Oh you got some NOS Bleues then........ :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom