Have you ever used up a soap?

I'm trying to drag out the last third of my DR Harris Arlington for as long as possible. Don't want to buy any more soaps for a while or I will keep spending when I already have too many. The less used ones would just stay less used

NotTheStig said:
I'm trying to drag out the last third of my DR Harris Arlington for as long as possible. Don't want to buy any more soaps for a while or I will keep spending when I already have too many. The less used ones would just stay less used

Take a synthetic brush: you will use less soap per shave then.

Re: RE: Have you ever used up a soap?

Tabac. Wonderful creamy lather, but that scent got to me after a while. Had to discontinue using it, couldn't take it. Such a shame.

No still haven't, I had been using proraso creme for 6 months and now I have been using De Vergulde Hand and I already see it going take some time until I finish the soap, but I think I will finish it all, I wont't trow anything away.

very close to killing off a professor Blighty's Rum and Coconut. Its a funny feeling.....glad to get it over with having focussed on using it up and moving on. Yet will miss an excellent soap( just as well I have 3 others). Don't want to buy another simply because there are so many others I want to try. I recommend Prof's stuff though.

I completely used a few, mainly creams; a few tubs of TOBS and T&H. Proraso, a bowl of Tabac and several others. I am striving to finish mu bowl of AOS Sandlewood just now. I have two refills, one Lavender and one sandalwood I sought before AOS withdrew from the UK market.

I have probably 20(ish) soaps I use and I tend to pick out half a soaps and use them for a month or so then swap them round. I do have a good few NOS soaps and ones that they stopped making or changed the formula like Safari

Not sure if I will use when I get through the ones in use now or sell them on.