Have you ever used up a soap?

Morning all,

I was just wondering if anyone else has used up a full shaving soap before?

To date, I haven't but I'm very close. Here's a pic of my Cella bowl:

086588e1.jpg

It's strangely satisfying!

Used up one T+H hard soap, and I'm about 2/3 of the way through a second. It's odd to see the centre bit still remaining in the pictures above, I tend to wear mine down in the middle so that you can see the wood in the centre, but with a lot of soap remaining around the side.

Canuck, because its a soft soap, I've just pushed it into the middle.

That pic I posted above was 2 shaves ago. After being attacked by the chubby 2, it's much thinner. I'm almost there!

Canuck said:
Used up one T+H hard soap, and I'm about 2/3 of the way through a second. It's odd to see the centre bit still remaining in the pictures above, I tend to wear mine down in the middle so that you can see the wood in the centre, but with a lot of soap remaining around the side.

That's what is happening with the other soaps that I'm making my way through. They are all in containers with sort of vertical sides. Maybe the way the MdC bowl tapers down to the bottom stops that happening.

It is Dipesh. What about yours?

I've got decide what to put in this one next. I'm expecting some Klar Kabinett and DRH Marlborough in the next few weeks, so perhaps one of those will get the privilege.

Back
Top Bottom