Fountain pen ink

Btw, just today Anderson Pens launched a new ink color comparison tool that supposedly will make it a bit easier to compare inks side-by-side: Link to tool

It's pretty easy and rather fun to use :)

Here's what a quick selection of purples (out of like 30+ options) looks like.
I like that it shows properties/price next to the inks as well.
I can see this being rather useful.
260x6wy.jpg

Btw, just today Anderson Pens launched a new ink color comparison tool that supposedly will make it a bit easier to compare inks side-by-side: Link to tool

260x6wy.jpg

260x6wy.jpg

That's really useful. Thanks!

Diamine inks just seem like a no-brainier to me. From all the reading around I've done, they seem to review well - for the most part they're regarded as being well behaved and low maintenance. They have a massive range of colours. And they're cheaper than pretty much everything else I've found too.

What's the catch?

Diamine inks just seem like a no-brainier to me. From all the reading around I've done, they seem to review well - for the most part they're regarded as being well behaved and low maintenance. They have a massive range of colours. And they're cheaper than pretty much everything else I've found too.

What's the catch?

No catch, Diamine just make really good ink. It's only got to travel from Liverpool so that's got to be beneficial to the price.

I've been using the Violet a lot recently, it's becoming a favourite.

Anyone had any experience with Akkerman inks? I read somewhere that they're rebranded diamine, which wouldn't surprise me, but I'm attracted by the interesting bottle.
Yes, and with the shop itself.

Lovely shop in the centre of Den Haag, very classic ink bottles (I still have the large ones), and Akkerman is what I use most of the time. It would not surprise me if their inks were made by Diamine indeed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was just looking for ink samples and came across this shop
http://www.purepens.co.uk/acatalog/Ink-Samples.html

Im guessing a few or most people know about this place but just incase, here it is.

The samples are just 2.5ml, would that nearly fill a converter?

I'd think many times over as, if my memory serves me right, for instance the Z24/Z26 converters are only 0.6ml.
Pilot converters are about 1ml.

Back
Top Bottom