Fountain pen ink

Sounds like hypodermic time to me! Enabled for five samples. Grr!

Samples are a rabbit hole on their own...I am really enjoying the four I already got and am now dedicating a notebook for this purpose;
- One page per ink. Short description of what the ink is, etc. Some writings and doodles.

Hopefully that will prove useful to me when I have a few samples recorded in that way and I can look them all up and compare them in one place.

Samples are a rabbit hole on their own...I am really enjoying the four I already got and am now dedicating a notebook for this purpose;
- One page per ink. Short description of what the ink is, etc. Some writings and doodles.

Hopefully that will prove useful to me when I have a few samples recorded in that way and I can look them all up and compare them in one place.
That is a good idea. Kind of like a physical excel spread sheet, I do love a good spread sheet. I may steel this idea for myself

Did a short Jinhao 599 v1 vs v2 over here
23mab60.jpg

Is there any thoughts on Lamy ink? It comes with blotting paper.
I dont have much experience but from the cartridge that I got with my safari pen, I wasn't a fan. The only reason being, is that the ink kept skipping. I originaly assumed it was my technique, angle/pressure (just like shaving) but after trying Diamine ink, the pen hasn't skipping once.
Maybe others have firmer evidence to the quality of the ink

I dont have much experience but from the cartridge that I got with my safari pen, I wasn't a fan. The only reason being, is that the ink kept skipping. I originaly assumed it was my technique, angle/pressure (just like shaving) but after trying Diamine ink, the pen hasn't skipping once.
Maybe others have firmer evidence to the quality of the ink
I thought that might be the case, so I've order a bottle Diamine Jet Black.

Back
Top Bottom