DR Harris Rose Cream

mmmmm I like it full report to follow after a few more uses.Audio if you have a suitable container and want to try before you buy then send one down and I will add it to the MDC package.Thanks to Richard for picking this up for me and posting it :)

Thanks for that Robert

Boab really appreciate the offer, since it is due next week I think I'd be just as well to wait and get a tub. I know I am going to buy one either way and it will save your tub taking an unnecessary hit.

The only thing I am slightly concerned about is the staining effect, has anyone else notice this and is it permanent?, or will a few uses with another soap wash the pink tinge away?. I have a few brushes and will use it on another less valued one to asses it for myself I just wondered if this is an issue or not.

Audiolab said:
Thanks for that Robert

Boab really appreciate the offer, since it is due next week I think I'd be just as well to wait and get a tub. I know I am going to buy one either way and it will save your tub taking an unnecessary hit.

The only thing I am slightly concerned about is the staining effect, has anyone else notice this and is it permanent?, or will a few uses with another soap wash the pink tinge away?. I have a few brushes and will use it on another less valued one to asses it for myself I just wondered if this is an issue or not.

Have used this three nights on the trot and haven’t noticed any staining of my brush (EJ Best).

Would also add that if you loaded two identical brushes and face latherd with this and Trumpers Rose you wouldn’t be able to tell one from the other.

True, I wasn't expecting this to be a Tabac or MWF beater, I just like Rose scented shaving creams from time to time and conveniently am on the last sliver of my Honeybee Rose soap.

RB73 said:
Would also add that if you loaded two identical brushes and face latherd with this and Trumpers Rose you wouldn’t be able to tell one from the other.

Hmmmm.... not sure I need to try this now. In my book TOBS Rose beats GFT Rose any day of the week. Better skincare, more moisturising, slicker, cheaper!

John

I think the point he was making was how the lather doesn't stain your brush rather than the performance is the same as TOBS.

Sorry I should have been more specific/clearer their gents.

Scent and colour are on par with Trumpers Rose, the actual lather I find to be slightly heavier than Trumpers (if that makes sense). :?

And still no staining. ;)

Back
Top Bottom