DR Harris Rose Cream

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Apparently not available to the public yet..... Robert at TGS has tried it and claims it to be the best he has ever used.I wouldn't mind trying it.

I asked Robert so he might come on and update us,if not I will tell you if he comes back to me.

That is not good enough I want it now :hungrig

Cheers Boab will watch out for that, I had hovered over the button on the Coates cream but decided against it so that settles it for me, will hang fire for this to be released.

There I was, nodding off in front of a Midsomer Murders repeat.... There it was out of the corner of my eye, fresh from St James's and Jermyn Street. What's a chap supposed to do. A minute or two later the little T&H Super is making its debut swirling away with the DR Harris Rose cream. Well one just has to try a little lathering. Before I knew it a magnificent layer of lather is just begging to be shaved off.

So now I have yet another fine little brush, and the DR Harris Rose cream? Another winner. That Robert is indeed a discerning gentleman. Which is how I introduced myself when I strolled into T&H today.

Rounds off another delightful day.

Sorry about the focus, just too sleepy to redo it.

dhc.jpg

That is very very pink, watch that you don't end up with a pink brush if you use a lighter coloured hair. I was exchanging emails with Robert on another seperate purchase and he mentioned the Dr Harris Rose cream dyed his brush, I guess it will probably come out but I wouldn't use your Plisson HMW with it till you check it for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom