Aleppo Soap

Well you enablers got me into search for this. After contacting Kesabella they pointed me to their representative in the UK as it was much cheaper to get them from the UK rather than from Syria. Soap is excellent. Have used it as a bath soap for me and my son who has problematic skin. I haven't used any moisturizer balm for him and his skin was so well hydrated and soft to touch like it was covered with some sort of film. Will report back after the test of time. Thank you for sharing this here.

I brought some 70% soap from @Blademonkey recommended seller and my experience was superb with the soap.
I suffer from Psoriasis and I have 2 dry patches under my eyes but since using the soap, I have noticed that it's gone and I haven't had any flakey skin there.
I get the smells of wet cardboard smell but it's a fabulous soap.
I would recommend it for dry skin sufferers etc in my honest opinion.

I brought some 70% soap from @Blademonkey recommended seller and my experience was superb with the soap.
I suffer from Psoriasis and I have 2 dry patches under my eyes but since using the soap, I have noticed that it's gone and I haven't had any flakey skin there.
I get the smells of wet cardboard smell but it's a fabulous soap.
I would recommend it for dry skin sufferers etc in my honest opinion.
You're welcome my friend.

Paul.

343d91622628792b4a9225cec91835f6.jpg

What if I told you it's wet cardboard that smells of Aleppo soap?

Mine has arrived today. I'm not keen on the smell but it only has four ingredients and none of them are smell so I can appreciate it is a properly all natural product. I did go with the 70% laurel version.
I'll give it a go tonight. It also mentions use as a shaving soap on the side of the box. It might offer some protection but I can't imagine getting much of a lather with 20% olive oil content.

I've been using this for a week or so now. I use it to wash my hair as I have scalp psoriasis. I've coupled use of this soap with other measures (vitamin D supplement and intermittent 1% Hydrocortisone ointment) and have got a good improvement. The main benefit which I can ascribe to the soap is a reduction in scalp scale and itching. Unusually, for a soap, it doesn't leave hair like a bale of straw.

A good buy, which I shall repeat as needed.

I've been using this for a week or so now. I use it to wash my hair as I have scalp psoriasis. I've coupled use of this soap with other measures (vitamin D supplement and intermittent 1% Hydrocortisone ointment) and have got a good improvement. The main benefit which I can ascribe to the soap is a reduction in scalp scale and itching. Unusually, for a soap, it doesn't leave hair like a bale of straw.

A good buy, which I shall repeat as needed.
I used it on my hair this morning too, for the first time. Scalp often gets itchy with various shampoos even the T Gel coal tar stuff so hoping this will help.

Back
Top Bottom