Acquisitions Mon. 6th Sept. to Sun. 12th Sept. incl.

... another Royal Mail "Sorry, you were out" card saying wait at least 48hours to collect.
    • ... the abstrads![/list:u][/list:u]

Probably didn't help that, even if it was one of the good posties who actually enter the building to drop off the post, they wouldn't be likely to get in because some dozy twonk (likely a letting agent of some sort*), locked the mortice on the front door so that:
        • A: none of the resident's can unlock it, and
          B: nobody can be buzzed in.[/list:u][/list:u]

• * None of the residents seems to have ever even seen, nevermind possessed, a key for that lock.[/list:u][/list:u]

Parcel arrived today (well technically yesterday) from the gentlemans groom room containing

1 tube of Trumpers Violet cream (always been curious about it so am looking forward to trying it)
load of apollo no. 10 vintage blades

moodymick said:
...The Violet smells great, tastes awful though - apparently :? ...
Shall I then assume you've had it during b'fast as a side dish one day? :lol: :lol: :lol:
(some of them smell so nice you just wanna taste them occasionally, don't they? - haven't had that desire yet, I admit, but you never know...)

Picked up 50 Gillette Platinum "Swedes" from the post office this morning. They weren't cheap by DE standards, but I like them. A lot.

Ian

Culmak Viscount Bristle

£4.99 delivered.

Culmak.jpg

Received a very kind PIF from pedro083 today of cella and P.160 samples.

Put them side by side with the valobra and to be honest I wasn't bowled over by any.

I've received a few PIFs over the last few weeks so next week I'm going to carry the karma on so gannets stand by!

hando said:
Pig Cat said:
Arrowhead said:
Two good sized samples of Prairie Creations soap, courtesy of Fozz and Sunbury: cheers fellas! I'll be reporting back shortly.

Me too, thanks guys you are cool and groovy dudes! :cool:

and me, first hand lathering showed excellent promise

Moi aussi, my soap stash is under investigation by the SWMBO commission on "how much soap do you need?" :eek:

A big thank-you to Ian (Fozz77) for the soaps that turned up today. And to Sunburyboy, for taking care of business this side of the Pond. Cheers fellas.

Today I also took charge of 1 pack of Shark blades, 1 pack of 7 O'clock blades, 1 pack of Gillette Bleues and a really smashing-looking Semogue 1305. Yet again, a fast service from shaving ie. Grand!

IanM said:
hunnymonster said:
Moi aussi, my soap stash is under investigation by the SWMBO commission on "how much soap do you need?" :eek:

The answer is "all of it".

Ian
That's the thing guys, see my GF does not live with me (yet), so my bathroom, my stuff, she's got one toothbrush and a bottle of shampoo at my place! You're doing it wrong :D I did however get the reflexion that "You have more stuff in your bathroom than me", yes I do :)

FB.

Back
Top Bottom