Acquisitions Mon. 6th Sept. to Sun. 12th Sept. incl.

Not sure when all this stuff came exactly but finally got around to photo's.

GroupShot-1.jpg

TaiWindsQuill2-1.jpg

Yardley2-1.jpg

Just recieved a very nice, very shiny, mint condition 1956 b3 Super speed FT in its original box of the same condition. Thanks very very much Ids. I cant wait to give this beauty a go, 54 years old i can't believe its not new. :D :D

Placed an order for some of Sharon's finest citrus zinger, eucalyptus and a 404 brush. Brush and one soap for my dads birthday. which one shall i keep, choices choices.

Got myself two tubs of Barbus,they took only 4 days to get here from the Czech Republic,i have been sending out samples recently but these two are all mine :lol: £11 for both 150g tubs.

Barbus1-1.jpg

Barbus2-1.jpg

Barbus3-1.jpg

Arrived today straight from Nanny's ... Citrus Zinger and Rose Geranium. Both fragernces are A-OK with me, but CZ has the extra edge in the smell test. RG tomorrow morning; only 12 hours away. Both will be carried with me to Chicago for a business summit the 20th of September. I like the plastic container and metal lid for travel.

Similar to above, Ordered from Nanny yesterday a citrus zinger and a eucalyptus soap and a vulfix 404. arrived at 10am, Many thanks Sharon very swift service. Now have to decide which soap to keep and which one to give dad, with the brush for his birthday.

The sample set from Czech & Speake is here, now I can finally smell and have a first opinion on these scents.

Also a D.R. Harris Marlborough soap and the corresponding after shave.

Acq_Sep08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom