Acquisitions Mon. 6th Sept. to Sun. 12th Sept. incl.

Wee Scot from B&H and a free face cloth and wee it is, will let you know how I get on with as off to Brussels over night now for a 15 minute meeting as the crapy client will not do it over the phone :twisted:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 277
Thanks Urban for the half doz samples of Nanny's finest!! :)
I havent tried any yet but I gotta admit,,they smell good.

Nanny,, you could be getting close to receiving my first ever order,,for some of your soaps.
You dont do multi pak special discounts for old, self employed, poor people like me do you :?: :)
regards, beejay

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4425</a><!-- l -->

This, should be here tomorrow (Tuesday).

It's the Labor Day holiday over here and all quite on the Northwestern Front. Read on the internet that WalMart stores were offering razor blades, 10 per, for $1.76. So I drove into town to check on prices of Van Der Hagen pucks for TrainMan. Sure enough, Wilkys were there. This surprized me. Bought 6 packages as 2 were give aways to family. Nice price over here for blades.

Van Der Hagen deluxe soap w/Aloe Vera & Shea Butter for Dry Skin and Heavy Beard, 2.5oz for $1.54 per puck. Trainman is looking for glycerin puck, which they don't carry, but I'll scout for it.

Gillette After Shave Lotion going for $1.97; 7.5 ml/2.5 oz. They offer a gel as well same price.

Waiting for two new Nanny's soaps hopefully this next week. R/Robert

I got this waiting in my letterbox when I got back:

5fo7c.jpg

1 Gillette adjustable, it's almost new, better than I expected, my second one, so I might trade the other one I have sometime.
1 Straight, Gotlieb-Hammesfahr, Solingen-Foche, in pretty decent state, will play with restoring it sometime soon.
2 x 5 Gillette Super Thins I had on an exchange with simmo3801
1 Tub of Omega - Crema da Barba, tried it last night, the jury is still out on this one..
1 Tub of Connaught Luxury Shaving Cream - Lemon

Still expecting a parcel from B&H, that should be in tomorrow or wednesday.

FB.

Strictly speaking this was last week but I couldn't be arsed to find the thread.

M&S Harvard a/s. Goes on nicely, skin feels nice, but it stinks. Father in law will be getting that!

Ian

N_Architect said:
AJP said:
100 Gillette Platinums from Malta.
they're there, finally

Did Richard got them as well? I suppose so.

I've done two shaves with them so far, by the way, and till now they don't look as good as I had expected them to be...

Mine came quite quick. Not sure why i felt the need to get them though! Just saw others talking and went for it :lol:

N_Architect said:
AJP said:
100 Gillette Platinums from Malta.
they're there, finally

Did Richard got them as well? I suppose so.

I've done two shaves with them so far, by the way, and till now they don't look as good as I had expected them to be...

Hi N_A

Yes finally got them, only on the second shave with one so will give it untill next week before posting on them. 3-4 blades are usually enough to decide, although from this one id say the bleue's seem a tad smoother (early days) :)

x5 Dreaded Spindley ... um, brass spindle thingies.

• ... from Cooncat Bob in the U. S. of A.
      • Yay![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Budget's almost all spent, already, so now I need to hold off so I can get them (re-)plated.
        • Might play with them in my new (to me) ultrasonic cleaner a bit though.... ;)[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom