Acquisitions Mon. 6th Sept. to Sun. 12th Sept. incl.

hunnymonster said:
sunburyboy93 said:
nothing for me this week at all.......

"Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna go and eat worms !" :( :( :(

May I draw your attention to the 1.95kg package of soap headed your way from France?

should have said..............."yet !" :lol: :lol:

Yeah, and when it gets here i'm going to keep it all !!!! HA HA HA :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
drevil.jpg

N_Architect said:
The sample set from Czech & Speake is here, now I can finally smell and have a first opinion on these scents.

Also a D.R. Harris Marlborough soap and the corresponding after shave.

Acq_Sep08.jpg

Your desk is always far too tidy. Do you actually do any work?
;)
Ian

Didn't think anyting was coming today, then the new "Temp" postie just knocked on the door with my NF 2201 from AdamSmith, cheers matey...
looks awsome, should have got me one of these when they forst came out, sorry Fido :oops:

Will be giving her a good whipping up later,.......

IanM said:
... Your desk is always far too tidy. Do you actually do any work? ...
Naturally yes, when I'm not out travelling, visiting our valued clients or looking after their assets...
But I'm a virgo so many things in my life are pretty well organized. Generally I do not like my desk to be in a mess and fortunately I have a lot of space so it is bound to be unoccupied.

Picked up a gillette sensor today, this was my fave razor and hopefully my face will return to former glory! Although it looks cheap next to the fusion, if only they did a fusion handle that took a sensor blade.

Now I'm just waiting for 2 semogues and a block of valobra soap

N_Architect said:
IanM said:
... Your desk is always far too tidy. Do you actually do any work? ...
Naturally yes, when I'm not out travelling, visiting our valued clients or looking after their assets...
But I'm a virgo so many things in my life are pretty well organized. Generally I do not like my desk to be in a mess and fortunately I have a lot of space so it is bound to be unoccupied.

I take my hat off to you. No matter how hard I try, my desk always ends up being pretty untidy.

Ian

All the way from sunny España ... and Keith:

• Bea shave stick! [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
        • ... not sure what part of the scent was so fascinating for him, but our youngest cavy had his schnoz up & quivering towards it as I walked by opening the parcel.[/list:u]

Thanks again K!

Today I received my package from B&H, from when the had their special offer on the Simpson brushes, I also bought a stand, the 15% summer discount on top of that, and a free face towel..
Total price before discount, 19,99 GBP, so in theory I wasn't eligible for the free face towel (-15% = 16 GBP)

e6Yms.jpg

I open the packet, and see there is more free stuff! Free shaving cream :D

They got themselves a new customer that's for sure!

These guys rock :D I'm a most happy camper!

Thanks B&H ;)

Back
Top Bottom