Acquisitions Mon. 27th Sept. to Sun. 3rd Oct. incl.

I got an M2 Black handle SuperSpeed today in the post.. Not bad looking, though I'm no fan of plastic... ;)
(I didn't have one yet, so it's in my collection now)

DyXZ3.jpg

FB.

Today I got

MB almond and unscented from Badger and Hone, delivered the next day!

And from sunburyboy a MWF tub and a sample of AV - thanks steve.

My short loft Frank silvertip arrived today.

Having read a lot about these brushes I know that views are mixed. However, my first impressions of it are positive and I hope to try it out at some point over the weekend :)

Sputnik Teflons & Nacet Platinums arrived today ... thanks chaps, both of you.
:D

... still not received my order from Nanny's, which Sharon posted, First Class, via RM on Monday morning.

• ... the same day (if I remember right), that:[/list:u]
      • - my new Vie Long was posted from Spain
        - my Sputniks were posted fro Eastern Europe[/list:u][/list:u]
        • and the day before: [/list:u]
            • -the Nacets were posted from Scotland [/list:u]
                  • (or was it two days before the Nacets?)[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                        • I can't remember definute-ly at this point, but, those three things are all here now ...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Mr Postie, where are my soaps?!
                              • :evil: [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
Ids said:
Urban Hermit said:
My new Vie Long 12723 horsehair/faux-badger dye-job arrived today from giftsandcare.com iin Spain. They sent it out first thing Monday in hopes that it might get out of the country before a multi-union strike occurred Tuesday/Wednesday. Valencia to Sheffield between Monday Morning and Thursday afternoon...[/list]

UH, if you don't mind me asking what did the postage cost come out as? It's giving me 9.90

Um, there's an email address in one of the shopping forums. I t says to email them and mention you are a TSR member, & give your TSR name, and ask about combining the two discounts. (Probaly Juan, will get back to you and he'll arrange a 'voucher code' for you specifically to get the 10% discount and the reduced UK/Euro shipping of 3Euros.

This 12723, a 16Eur brush, cost me a total of 17.40Eur, shipped.

Friendly and helpful, good reply times too.

Thanks UH got in contact with Juan, very helpful and I settled on the 13071.

It begins. Scant few weeks after I picked up my 'starter' kit, the following arrived double-quick from Connaught Shaving:

Proraso AS
Speick AS
Alum bars *cough*
'Popular' razor blade pack (I'm looking at the Feathers with fear, but it's safe to say that I don't need to open that packet for a while :lol: )
CS Rosewood shaving cream sampler

So thanks to everyone for your help and input on this. I guess the hunt for a decent cologne begins, though my initial 'whiffing' is liking Speick (which seems to linger a bit) and Proraso seems to be exactly what I asked you guys about and for – an AS that I could slap on without being too worried about the smell. The missus has already said she thinks it's perfect for when I shave late in the evening.

So thanks chaps (and Paul at CS for such a speedy delivery)

Guess mebbe I could start thinking about adding to the razor collection now. :p

Aristo Jr. and HD arrived y'day in fine condition from fellow TSR member nivarna. :shave
Thank you, hope you will enjoy the Vision 2000.

Well, blame Fido, FB, and the rest of the gang who were talking about it lately (and my weakness to resist, of course). I simply gave in and bought it.

IMG_1195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom