Acquisitions Mon. 27th Sept. to Sun. 3rd Oct. incl.

Millay said:
Its a shame that it no longer has the good stuff in it, thanks EU. but it does smell lovely, doesnt linger after the shower and i seem to get far more clean than i ever do with shower gel.

can i recommend this then

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://carbolicsoap.com/bbar-soapsb-carbolic-range-c-233_269.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://carbolicsoap.com/bbar-soapsb-car ... 3_269.html</a><!-- m -->

I seem to remember my gran having an old bar of Brut soap in the bathroom when I was a nipper… Hard as nails; it seemed to last most of my childhood as I recall.

Bet that brick smells divine though. Good work.

My new Vie Long 12723 horsehair/faux-badger dye-job arrived today from giftsandcare.com iin Spain. They sent it out first thing Monday in hopes that it might get out of the country before a multi-union strike occurred Tuesday/Wednesday. Valencia to Sheffield between Monday Morning and Thursday afternoon...

Yet my most recent order from Soap NannyLchemist was posted same day for UK to UK delivery and it hasn't shown up yet...

• Hooray for the RM :roll: [/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
My new Vie Long 12723 horsehair/faux-badger dye-job arrived today from giftsandcare.com iin Spain. They sent it out first thing Monday in hopes that it might get out of the country before a multi-union strike occurred Tuesday/Wednesday. Valencia to Sheffield between Monday Morning and Thursday afternoon...

Yet my most recent order from Soap NannyLchemist was posted same day for UK to UK delivery and it hasn't shown up yet...

• Hooray for the RM :roll: [/list:u]

• UH, if you don't mind me asking what did the postage cost come out as? It's giving me 9.90

Dragons Tongue Slate Whetstone
Un-lapped
[attachment=1]

Lapped
[attachment=0]

Attachments

• FILE0131_640x480.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 88
  • FILE0132_640x480.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 88
Ids said:
Urban Hermit said:
My new Vie Long 12723 horsehair/faux-badger dye-job arrived today from giftsandcare.com iin Spain. They sent it out first thing Monday in hopes that it might get out of the country before a multi-union strike occurred Tuesday/Wednesday. Valencia to Sheffield between Monday Morning and Thursday afternoon...[/list]

UH, if you don't mind me asking what did the postage cost come out as? It's giving me 9.90

Um, there's an email address in one of the shopping forums. I t says to email them and mention you are a TSR member, & give your TSR name, and ask about combining the two discounts. (Probaly Juan, will get back to you and he'll arrange a 'voucher code' for you specifically to get the 10% discount and the reduced UK/Euro shipping of 3Euros.

This 12723, a 16Eur brush, cost me a total of 17.40Eur, shipped.

Friendly and helpful, good reply times too.

Back
Top Bottom