Acquisitions Mon 12th Jul to 18th Jul incl.

Two packages in the post this morning. A lovely sample of Cella aftershave from Ollie - thanks mate!

And a mystery parcel containing a whole Mitchells Wool Fat soap. Will the kind donor please stand up? I had a terribly rushed one-pass shave earlier so I may use it this evening. I'm feeling very spoilt. :oops:

Truly amazing 39C as a pif from bazwalk, I can't thank you enough mate ;) And the Mitchells Wool fat from Slash arrived too!

39C002.jpg

Pig Cat said:
Two packages in the post this morning. A lovely sample of Cella aftershave from Ollie - thanks mate!

And a mystery parcel containing a whole Mitchells Wool Fat soap. Will the kind donor please stand up? I had a terribly rushed one-pass shave earlier so I may use it this evening. I'm feeling very spoilt. :oops:

Just saw last post by quattro - I completely forgot about Slash's PIF. Thanks mate you are a star!! Can't wait to lather this up and see what all the fuss is about. :shave

Pig Cat said:
Pig Cat said:

Just saw last post by quattro - I completely forgot about Slash's PIF. Thanks mate you are a star!! Can't wait to lather this up and see what all the fuss is about. :shave

Haha I saw your posts and put two and two together knowing Slash had just bought some MWF ;)

quattrojames said:
Haha I saw your posts and put two and two together knowing Slash had just bought some MWF ;)

Yes but it's still a mystery to me. I don't remember going in on this order. I assumed that the MWF was a PIF but don't remember that either. I'm very confused. Perhaps it wasn't Slash who sent it after all. It said DN2 on the postmark. I've just this moment checked and I don't think that's him, unless it's the post office he used. I've PM'd him to ask but reckon he's gone to bed. How will I sleep tonight? :shock:

:oops: It was a very generous PIF from Slash. Thanks for the tip-off Sunbury. Shucks, you guys!!

(I did get a PIF from Ollie in the form of the Cella cologne. Two PIFs in one day, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy :p )

Are Scots exempt from the TSR requirement to send free thingies to PC ? If not I'll pop summat in post presently. Mind you, black pudding gets a wee shade crumbly in transit. Ach well, tis the thought which counts.

JohnnyO. :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom