A bit nervous

If I could only have one blade for the rest of my life it would be the German Wilkinson Sword, everyone is different, but I recommend you give them a try.

Third shave with the Lord and have to say it was a nice one, feels very close after an hour., No nicks or cuts, steady and slow. Mrs K said " For someone who doesn't like shaving , you seem to be enjoying it"

10 in now and getting better with every shave. Had really nice shave this morning, two pass and very smooth. I guess the technique must be improving. Used the Muhle R106 with a Gilette Silver Blue blade, Musgo real Orange Amber cream and Trumpers Super Badger Brush. I used the gentlemen's Groom room pre shave for the first time, - very nice. The Muhle feels a lot less aggressive than the Outlaw Mild. I will carry on with the Muhle R106 until my technique improves then maybe another three shaves with the Outlaw Mild. , No nicks, cuts or weepers today, Little sore on the neck. I will try just one pass there with the direction of growth for a bit I think, If you guys think that's a good idea- Cheers

Interesting that you felt a bit nervous, I guess I was / am too.
I got a Muhle R89 earlier this month. Tried a Derby, Treet, and now a Shark blade.
Lathering getting better, and using the Proraso pre shave is good although the menthol can be a bit eye watering.

I thought I would cut my face to Ribbons I would really recommend trying a Gillette Platinum in your Muhle, It's the same head as mine and it seems to love those Gillette platinums, your skin, beard, etc etc may be different , but give it Avery they are not expensive from Connaught shaving - Good luck oh by the way if you aren't keen on the green Proraso try the white sensitive skin pre shave its very nice and no menthol, personally I love both

I am getting some Gillette platinums with some other items from Connaught.
I tried the Gillette 7 o,clock Green today and that felt like the best shave yet.

I quite like the green Proraso but will try the white as well

Glad to see your getting the hang of DE shaving, there called safty razors for a reason.... no need to worry unless your a ham fisted klutz then you'll probably endup looking like Freddy Krueger's practice dummy, but that's incredibly rare.....and not even worth mentioning in polite discord.