World Cup Fantasy League

I wish they had put in a facility to make substitutions.
It's a bit :-/ having players on the pitch that aren't selected to play but can't switch them for players in your squad that are on the bench that have played?

I see what you mean ....GOOOAAAAL out you clog hoppers.

I suppose it's wise to have a reasonable spread of players throughout the round so you can sub 'em if they low score or don't play, luck still required though.

Bollocks the Dutch have equalised.

Bollocks they've won.

I had Messi as captain too. Transfer window open now for 2 days, big changes to be made.

It's getting difficult to choose players now, very difficult.

Out of interest, where is the 'best' place to keep up to date with injury news, as the starting line up is normally posted only an hour before kick off, and I'm not always able to update the team within that time.

I started with Neymar as captain, then changed to Hummels then to Slimani then finaly Messi. Was a good call as Messi earned the most points out of the 4.

How am I doing after last night? I can't access it when I am at work :(

I did have Neymar, but at this current moment I've got rid of him. Scored barely any points last round and I've changed my formation now too. Hopefully I don't regret it. Saying that, I might transfer him back tonight, we shall see.

I have a good feeling that Columbia may just surprise Brazil.

France and Germany will be close, but I think Germany will edge it.

I think Netherlands will beat Costa Rica, hopefully with Robben impressing after I've swapped Neymar for him.

I think Argentina will edge out Belgium too, fingers crossed Messi plays well again.

But what do I know? Whatever happens it will be exciting.

It's a shame we can't see each others teams/squads...playing catch up so gambling slightly by front loading my squad with Columbians and French.

Back
Top Bottom