World Cup Fantasy League

You can still swap around your current squad mid-round though, you'll lose any points but if they're non starters/low scorers then you've lost little.

I swapped Lukaku for a defender and changed formation, too late to make Luiz my captain but no points lost unless of course Lukaku now goes on to score a frigging hat-trick in round 2.

I can't do anything to my team all players are locked and only have 9 on the pitch really not liking this dream team format...

Found it didn't see that i had to click 2nd group phase to change my squad...

Weird, its now displaying our positions in our league, but current positions including points this round. Also, I've somehow gone down from 92 earlier to 90 points in round 1??

Made a lot of changes this morning, but I'm not overly confident they will be any good. Lost a couple of Italians which were close to useless anyway!

Made a right balls up of mine... never read the rules, assumed you could transfer after every group round and forgot you could re-shuffle you starting 11 after every game. I played this for the Euros 2 years ago but totally forgot the format.

Now I'm older and wiser I'm hoping I can make some sort of impact in the knockout stages.

Back
Top Bottom