World Cup Fantasy League

Ya.. at least two. Pointless having to pick a 23 man squad.. them Algerian boys are just making up the numbers.

Happy enough with the team, no Ronaldo or Messi, just well balanced throughout.

antdad said:
Okay NL fan how do you get a little mascot?

I played this game before in work... 2 years ago for the Euros, so used the same account and the avatar was still there today (think junior created it).

Think you go to your profile, icon in the top right corner, click on that and it's in there.

Thanks for setting this up. Joined.

For the record, I have no real following in football, don't really know what I'm doing but it will make the world cup a bit more interesting won't it!

Dunno about the error fellas, the site can be a little ropey so make sure you've followed the password guidelines and try a different browser.

Include a capital letter, number, and symbol below.

"Passwords must consist of a minimum of 6 characters and no more than a maximum of 12 characters. Permitted characters include the letters from A to Z or a to z without accents, numbers from 0 to 9, underscores (_), hyphens (-), apostrophes (‘) and full stops (.). The password is case sensitive.

For security reasons, we recommend that your password includes at least one capital letter, a number and one of the four accepted symbols as listed above."

Probably a stupid question, but when is the league updated with our positions and performance in the first round? I'm not sure if I'm missing something, it's more than likely the case.

Great start for me, Lukaku capt and 476, 000 odd place. roll eyes:

I could be mistaken but I have a feeling we may not see league position and other teams' scores until after group stage which will be shite. Either way I'm willing to post TSR Thrashers league teams position and score either here or in the original post, post it up yourselves or let me know after each round has completed not the current score while a round is in progress.

After Round 1 only

Team Points - Position

Hedomystico 94 - 96949
SmallBeard 92 - 114889
antdad 61 - 476013

5 days into the tournament and I started to remember how this McDonalds Fantasy game works and how to get the most out of it. Won't help the fact that there's no feckin transfers until the group stages are over and I've a few too many non-starters.

Back
Top Bottom