What is your favourite cream?

1. Cyril Salter Indian Sandalwood. Utterly gorgeous smell, and totally different to my next fave:
2. TOBS Sandalwood.
3. Palmolive Classic
4. Omega

I need to get a few more which AREN'T sandalwood-based before I make a REAL decision though! The 4 above are the only ones I own so far.

sonny said:
Fido said:
So which bit of this married life stuff takes up a lot of time? Surely not the housework?

In our family/extended family, after a couple marry, the relatives call them over for dinner over the next 6-12 months. So, weekends are taken over by that. For example, we went to 2 places (my uncle and my aunt - dad's brother and sister's) in Cambridge yesterday.

The engagement/wedding season has kicked off, and every other weekend or so, there is a weekend somewhere in the country to attend.

Also help her with her uni reports etc.

Then there's the usual paperwork etc., and the fact that I need to find a job asap.

And finally, yeah, housework! I try and do a bit. Not very good at it, except the hoover.

I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah, and the fact we're still in the honeymoon phase. If you know what I mean? Kinda keeps me occupied :p

Married life is a bit like golf. Infatuation, then it feels like a comfortable slipper. Eventually.

Following the cream discussion got me rather tempted to try out Henk's cream. I've now ordered a tub of his 'Bay Rum with a Twist'.

I think I'll have to ban myself from forums AND eBay.... :D

I like these all equally. Just depends on my mood.
IMG_0002_zpsf63c0944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom