What is your favourite cream?

crackstar said:
My absolute favorite? Noxzema lather, but unfortunately it was discontinued.

Jeff

What!!!!!!

Not Erasmic?????

Due to the influence of the above named Gentleman from Canada I have become quite an ambassador for Erasmic cream. It smells wonderful, produces decent lather and I can get it in the UK for 99p.
99p
They also make nice soap and stick.

Its my turn to welcome you to a site Jeff. Nice to hear from you.

Pete said:
Hey Flatfish I expect you probably know that Erasmic are bringing a new cream out. If you like the old made in Jordan stuff, stock up.

cheers

Pete

Great
However I first need to use up Erasmic soap x 2. Erasmic stick (Jeff, you will be pleased to know I bought another one after messing up the last one), Erasmic cream and also a tube of Ingram which is also nice but doesn't lather so well.
Question, when is oil applied?
Question 2 Why haven't Erasmic produced an aftershave. It bothers me greatly having to wash off that gorgeous smelling cream when I finish.

My favourite cream was Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond oil - I used to buy it from one of their branches near me.
Then they decamped from the locality and then stopped making the Almond.
So screw Crabtree & Evelyn - I will never forgive them for their desertion.

My greatest disappointment was TOBS Rose - it irritated me, and although the logical thing is to try another brand of Rose I still haven't been able to do so - it was such a let-down.

Hmm, I'm struggling with this, but if I had to pick one, it would be (judging by how much I've used) Taylor's Lavender, closely followed by all the other creams I have :)

Ian

Proraso. Guaranteed comfy, cool irritation free shave even with no prep at all, i.e walking in the door from work, sticking lather on a dry face and going for it.
Next: DR Harris Marlborough, TOBS Eton College, L'Occitane Cade (soap really), Trumpers Rose.
Next to try, Musgo real, Tabac.

I love and i mean almost to a stage of stupidity, Palmolive classic, its just such a great cream at such a cheap price, meaning i can really go to town with it.

I also like to occasional use some Ingrams for a change...

but I do want to expand my cream trying before i go onto soaps as there are many i have not tried.

hunnymonster said:
Without a shadow of a doubt, JM Frasers.

Just done a quick search and it appears this is a Canadian cream. I presume it's not available to buy here. In fact I couldn't actually see anyone selling the stuff at all. Is that correct HM?

Yup Canadian - available from Alfred @ <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fendrihan.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fendrihan.com</a><!-- w --> or see <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=578&p=6218&hilit=frasers#p6218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=578&p=6218&hilit=frasers#p6218</a><!-- l -->

Have to be Trumpers Coconut followed closely by Speick, then Trumpers Rose and T/H Almond. Or maybe Proraso, no, maybe proraso before T/H Almond and Trumpers Rose before the Speick. Or probably the T/H Almond and then Trumpers Coconut and then Proraso and..... Fu**t gonna have to go through the rotation again, il get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom