What grinds your gears?

People who think it is OK,to let fireworks off,on any day they deem fit to do so,after 7pm!.When I was a kid,the only time you would hear,or see fireworks was on November the sodding 5th!,nowadays,we get them all year round,inconsiderate sons of bitches know full well that there are young family's living in the vicinity!,worse thing is,the usual culprits have kids that have left home!!!!WTF!!!,are you telling me that adults want to watch fireworks at 11pm till 1am?....I think they just do it to rub peoples backs up....'Look at us!,we can afford to spunk £500-£600,and burn it all up,any time of the year we feel like,while you cannot afford to even eat,you f***ing paupers you"..."Oh!,its the dogs birthday!,lets let of a grand worth of fireworks"....God,I hate them...
And another thing,why,oh,why,do my neighbours opposite,think it is a good idea to have a 1000watt sodium lamp,running from dusk till dawn,pointing at my bedroom window?.I know we have no street lights out here in the sticks,but who the f**k is gonna come calling at their house at 3am?,Santa?....

Black Friday & Cyber Monday ! Too many emails offering crap deals. Most of these "deals" are available all the time anyway.
Yeah most grooming sites are only offering 20% off their stuff, walked into Boots today and picked up a few Bulldog items at half price! Means I've broken my shaving related gear purchased celibacy though, as I got an after-shave balm.

If I lived opposite anyone with the screen name Dr Terror I'd not only have spotlights, I'd keep the bulldog chained up outside. Erm, no , forgot she's terrified of fireworks ( though not if Dr Terror I don't think ).

JohnnyO. /

Picking up the cyclist theme from earlier, I am both a car driver and cyclist so often despair at the lack of awareness / courtesy from both sides.

In central Brighton there are many narrow one way streets. Contra flow cycle lanes have been added to many of these. It's a reasonable idea, except half the cyclists don't know what a contra-flow system is - they see a cycle lane and think “I must use that, even if it's now on the wrong side of the road”.

So as I utilise said lane on my bike, I must contend not only with pedestrians wandering aimlessly in it, but feckless cyclists coming at me head on, oblivious to their error as we pass by within inches of each other and the cars to their left.

Oh and ahead of tomorrow and posting out the Honey coloured Shaving Bowls. The people working in the Post Office !

I just know I'm going to get, "what's in the boxes", "are they all the same", "it's only xxx for special delivery", "who do you have your insurance with, "are you going abroad soon"? Too which I would like to say "mind your own "beepin" !!!!!! But if they are to all be posted I have to take a deep breath.

The new form of spoken English in which glottal stops are missed out - or diminished to near non-existence - along with the hard consonants they originally eradicated. Slipper became sli''er became slier. I know they are speaking English but I fail utterly to comprehend a word said to me. Albeit painfully, they can speak a form of English intelligible to me when pressed.

Back
Top Bottom