What are you drinking tonight.

Kinda, sorta... :) I absolutely love it, get yourself a bottle of lbv port or ten year old tawny, it's fantastic stuff. You'll love it x
Sweet notes of cherry in tawny , ruby is a little less refined. Dad bought me a bottle of bottled march 1971 (birth port) all i can say is the best thing to happen in 71 must have been me , as the port year was shocking

Is there a cheap Port that would be good for beginner? Never tried it before - so nowt too fancy ;) I'm intrigued by the its popularity.
I'm not sure about cheap ones, I tend to stick to Graham's and Taylor's LBV and tawny when they're on offer. I noticed the supermarkets do their own label ten year old tawny port for £10-12, I'm figuring they may be worth a bash.

View attachment 98308
At various points during the day, with a couple of glasses of Pinot Noir to accompany the roast beef and a Fino Sherry with the smoked salmon.
I hate New Year.
Barra - as in the island? Fcuk me. Really? I've been there - it isn't a place for a gin and tonic? No danger of getting malaria at all. Fair play artisan stills. - I.

Back
Top Bottom