Weber DLC Review (Pic heavy!)

Sir_eider said:
It's a very interesting, good looking razor, probably the cheapest one you can buy in stainless steel. Some people said that they "copied" Rotbart 15 head design (the best closed comb razor I have ever tried) so that could be an explanation for so good reviews in any forum about shaving.

Yeah, it's calling me...

Do it as you says it's one of the cheapest available and who knows for how long.

Stop it mattyb240, just stop it please! ;)

Wonder what the difference is that so many report to its ease of cutting compared to say an *89 head or 34C head for instance? Is it easy to get nicks or burns with this and does the guard bar lift the blade of the skin before the blade gets a chance to drag if that makes any sense?

Was considering a vintage adjustable but this has me thinking...

geezer said:
Stop it mattyb240, just stop it please! ;)

Was considering a vintage adjustable but this has me thinking that I should most certainly buy both!

Hi Geez,

Fixed that right up for you, knowing what you meant to say.

Quite a few nicker from the looks of it lindyhop66! ;)

Hi Dodgy - how did you guess? :D Still, that was what I may have thought but some thoughts are best kept in check especially when 'erindoors is around and I start to talk of razors! ;)

Can someone give me a heads up when these become available again please?

I missed out on one earlier on B&B and am becoming impatient. This RAD isnt good!

Available end of July according to the web site....I buggered about trying to decide and missed out on THE LAST ONE.....Shall have to get one of course, otherwise I shall always wonder what I missed out on.....So will you A-W.....sorry old lad.

A - W said:
DLC or ARC then?

AH.....here we go again...thats what I was trying to decide before and missed the boat..........ARC for me I think...

Don't you guys go buying them all up before I get a chance....Will you?

Wonder if they'll hike the price for this batch, seeing as they're so popular.

Back
Top Bottom