TSR brush...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't even have to be on the side, i know that Tony has been on conversation with Lee Sabini but just for my little bit of input, and as a further possibility, our very own beejay made me a brush for my Dad's birthday, a black acrylic brush (Chubbby inspired) with a sterling sliver disc engraved and recessed in the handle, i just chose a standard font, nothing out of the ordinary but "T.S.R" cam be done in other fancy fonts...etc (my pics don't do this brush justice, rubbish camera phone as my camera is charging)

anyway, we don't have to worry, Tony's a top man i have no doubt that Whatever idea he goes with will be awesome stuff ;) :)

cafa9281.jpg

b19f0bcb.jpg

9524e475.jpg

d20c0804.jpg

35ae5cc4.jpg

0548d1c0.jpg

antdad said:
Those do look good I must admit.

Logo & script is Boab's department and nothing is decided yet.

Two more examples added, for what it's worth I personally like the second and last photo. if that helps, if you need anymore input, I would be more than pleased to help.

Jamie.

Hi Tony

The brush you have proposed is quite different to standard off the shelf brushes that many of us will have. That's what makes it really interesting! In particular:
- bigger knot
- flat top
- 2 band hair from Sabini

I have 2 and 3 band brushes and even a 3 band heritage fan shape brush (which I must admit I have never gotten used to). Can you give me an idea how the TSR brush will perform differently. After all I do need to justify it to myself! :oops:

Thanks for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom