TSR brush...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register your interest, short loft (sub 50mm), fan shaped knot preferably 24mm. 2 band hair. Logo/font may change. Price range £60 -£70

I have been in recent discussions with Lee Sabini of Rooney and now Morris & Forndran
and he has agreed to produce a the brush for us at a cost of around £60 per
unit give or take. I realise this represents a large increase in cost from the original proposal but having recently
purchased some M&F brushes I can assure you that they are completely handmade in England and outstanding
quality so I don't think you will be disapointed.

I also realise that some of you will not be comfortable purchasing a brush at this price point and that
is perfectly understandable. Instead of starting a new thread I simply ask you to edit your post in
the current thread.

Here are a few examples of the M&F brushes that Lee has produced...

2xmf.jpg

I'm doing this gratis so I need to know exactly who is prepared to make the financial commitment before I proceed.
I'm still aiming for a high quality black handled 2 banded bulb shaped knot of which the final details will be announced.

Keep an eye on the thread and I will be in touch if a deposit is required.

Interested parties so far. * - not sure. Those residing outside the UK should expect to pay a bit extra for postage naturally.

Sunburyboy93
YellowJim
Mikael
N_Architect
Antdad
Moodymick
Jhclare
AJP
Audiolab
Arrowhead
Missingskin
Lipsy*