TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

Oh! OK. Who is going to collate the feed back of thirty people and do the qualitative analysis? Or do we just find someone with whom we agree?

They are good brushes. End of. Tuesday morning, I shall probably dip into some Xpec, after having washed the brush with an inferior soap like Pere Lucien on Monday afternoon.

Last edited:
Oh! OK. Who is going to collate the feed back of thirty people and do the qualitative analysis? Or do we just find someone with whom we agree?

They are good brushes. End of.
Its more of a discussion with inferred understanding of a member's opinions regarding their specific brush. Analysis can remain qualitative as we generally do on the forum, only advantage we have fewer variables.

If it is solely quantifiable were just looking at a cricket score between two types of knots, which is less informative.

Will do when I get home - I can't access my personal account from work - however, that's the thought that occurred to me that it may have gone into a Junk folder.
Yep that's what happened to my first order, if you selected the second option being FedEx it should be with you Monday/Tuesday latest.

Will do when I get home - I can't access my personal account from work - however, that's the thought that occurred to me that it may have gone into a Junk folder.
My notification email landed in my junk folder, its a good job that I looked on here first and found out you guys where receiving notifications.
Otherwise I usually just delete the contents from my junk box without giving too much notice as to where the email originated.

What's happening with the next brush? I'm curious.
Hello Sir, I'm awaiting a reply from Mark re:

1. Final pricing post negotiations
2. Sample of the specified handle with Mark's chosen 'special material'

I have been contacted by several others with interest in the brush so will make a decision pending contact from Mark. On the other thread you can see his response.

So my brush arrived at my local depot last night and has been "Out for Delivery" since 7:30am today. (I'm in Berlin BTW)

Depending on whether it gets left with a neighbour, then I could be posting some unboxing photos late today early tomorrow.
Guten Tagg Reevers, hasst du sprechen mit deinen nachbar? Es ist sehr schone :)

Hope my GCSE German isn't too rusty ;)

Hello Sir, I'm awaiting a reply from Mark re:

1. Final pricing post negotiations
2. Sample of the specified handle with Mark's chosen 'special material'

I have been contacted by several others with interest in the brush so will make a decision pending contact from Mark. On the other thread you can see his response.
And now Mr. Stupid found the other threado_O

Guten Tagg Reevers, hasst du sprechen mit deinen nachbar? Es ist sehr schone :)

Hope my GCSE German isn't too rusty ;)

Hahaha, your GCSE German is better than my current German! I was born and raised in Manchester, not a German national and I've been very lazy learning the language since being here!

Tracking update: "Delivered - handed to neighbour"

We have a dentist office on the groundfloor of our apartment and they might have shut up shop for the weekend by the time I return home... one of the downsides to living in the city centre. Fingers crossed I can get my mits on the brush tonight!

I got what I paid for , when I entered my tracking information the following came up,

"We could not find any information about the program"

Interesting ,but, slightly disturbing at the same time.

Go to fedex tracking then put your number in don't follow the link given to you by Shavemac that will give you DHL that's not going to come up with anything. https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/

Back
Top Bottom