TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

Hahaha, your GCSE German is better than my current German! I was born and raised in Manchester, not a German national and I've been very lazy learning the language since being here!

Tracking update: "Delivered - handed to neighbour"

We have a dentist office on the groundfloor of our apartment and they might have shut up shop for the weekend by the time I return home... one of the downsides to living in the city centre. Fingers crossed I can get my mits on the brush tonight!
Haha! Plan B emergency root canal required at 8pm tonight? May as well pick the brush up at the same time [emoji14]

Random question gents, keep this thread or start a new thread listing names corresponding to brush number and to allow for a separate picture heavy thread?

Yep that's what happened to my first order, if you selected the second option being FedEx it should be with you Monday/Tuesday latest.
Sure enough the notification was classed as junk mail. How come all the shite I don't need gets through?

I wonder if Carl is putting a hex on me.

You big girls' blouses have got me checking where 30/30 is! Stansted. After a lifetime of knowing an item will arrive when it arrives, you've got me actually using tracking. FFS! It'll be here Monday - probably when I'm in the shower or taking a - can't answer the door situation. Redelivery Tuesday. It's a shaving brush, is all. With TSR 30/30 written on the bottom in my case.

@Rob - the hex lies in your spam settings not in the finger tips I'm waving in your direction.

b
You big girls' blouses have got me checking where 30/30 is! Stansted. After a lifetime of knowing an item will arrive when it arrives, you've got me actually using tracking. FFS! It'll be here Monday - probably when I'm in the shower or taking a - can't answer the door situation. Redelivery Tuesday. It's a shaving brush, is all. With TSR 30/30 written on the bottom in my case.

@Rob - the hex lies in your spam settings not in the finger tips I'm waving in your direction.
bah humbug! Bloody hell Carl, voice of positivity this morning!

Back
Top Bottom