TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

I was originally thinking tabac or SV MdS to kill the stink but tabac may divide people, the latter not everyone may have.

I only have D.R.Harris creams I'm afraid.

So my brush arrived at my local depot last night and has been "Out for Delivery" since 7:30am today. (I'm in Berlin BTW)

Depending on whether it gets left with a neighbour, then I could be posting some unboxing photos late today early tomorrow.

What are you banging on about, standardised test? Except for one thing, everyone will find they have a great brush. That one thing is the people involved and YMMV.
Its the YMMV that we are isolating Carl. For example Chris has a fan set at 24/46 as do you, if you both concur on face feel, backbone etc, you know that in the future you can positively relate to comments made by Chris.

It may also help others to further understand the differences between the two knots.

So my brush arrived at my local depot last night and has been "Out for Delivery" since 7:30am today. (I'm in Berlin BTW)

Depending on whether it gets left with a neighbour, then I could be posting some unboxing photos late today early tomorrow.
Reevers I'm jealous definitely looking forward to some pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom