TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

Who is the 'we' in that bollix, MPH? Bernd or Fedex? Fedex always drive my parcels personally to my front door - unless they park across the street, anyway.

I thought that was my brush arriving but it turns out to be a box of chocolates and 133ml of Fleet enema I have to self administer two hours before I have a camera poked where the sun don't shine! Oh joy! A week on Monday.

Hi Bechet,

I have only been contacted by Shavemac and have received no contact from FedEx so assumed this was the same for everyone and therefore obvious I meant Shavemac.

Obviously not all that obvious so apologies. Will try harder next time! :)

I was thinking as we all have very similar brushes across the LE range we could all perhaps, or at least a good few of us review our brushes using the same soap (company)? Only differences being water hardness and knot shape... What say you? Which soap is pretty universal?

It was either that or La Savonniere du Moulin. On balance, however, I thought Proraso Green would shade it...:p

Seriously though, that's a great idea. It would be good to see if we could perform some sort of standardised test with the only variables being water and, technique, I suppose...

Back
Top Bottom