TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

]Congratulations gentlemen, we have reached the magic 30 and have now a special brush to look forward too!
I would like to initiate the acquisition list and it may aid subsequent trades just state your number and I will update the list :) Oh and don't forget the pictures!

1. Nishy
30. Bechet

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you've got number 1 Avnish, you deserve it mate. :)
Thanks again Chris, I had a celebratory grey goose last night alongside some of my favourite Italian beer :) I asked Bernd if he can send some pics of the engraving too.

What I really wanted was many pics, even daily, outlining raw material to final product, so quite disappointed in the one provided. But he must be a busy man going by his emails not to mention he managed it in 2 weeks!

Those are some of the bulb-iest bulb knots I've ever seen! That's some quality work from Bernd.

PS I'm still glad I got a fan... maybe in the new year I'll think about a Shavemac bulb?

Those are some of the bulb-iest bulb knots I've ever seen! That's some quality work from Bernd.

PS I'm still glad I got a fan... maybe in the new year I'll think about a Shavemac bulb?
Yeah they sure are, I have a couple of bulbs at these dimensions and they are very nice, superb backbone and flow through. I would give the vote to the fan ever so slightly for load time, but its so slight as I often use a soap stick and with a bulb knot, face lathering is awesome (also the same with the fan).

You got to try it to believe it :)

I guess the reviews to follow will be decisive.

Back
Top Bottom