Trumpers Lucky Dip

Re: RE: Trumpers Lucky Dip

The second link didn't work for me.
Try this:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/151365332359

Anyone bought this before?
Seems to have good feedback.

Trigger pulled here.

Not sure what I've ordered, what size the pots are or what exactly is in them, whether I'll be getting three different fragrances. etc. but at £12 inc p&p I think it's worth the gamble.

5 left of the vendors current listing remaining at time of posting.

factormax said:
Trigger pulled here.

Not sure what I've ordered, what size the pots are or what exactly is in them, whether I'll be getting three different fragrances. etc. but at £12 inc p&p I think it's worth the gamble.

I think the pots are 200g Alan. Well the pots in the pic look just like the 200g pot of GFT I have. :)

Dobbo25 said:
factormax said:
Trigger pulled here.

I think the pots are 200g Alan. Well the pots in the pic look just like the 200g pot of GFT I have. :)

Thanks - that's a lot of cream for £4 a tub! Mmm...wonder just what's in there? Truth is, I've bought unsatisfactory cream from 'branded' companies in the past...so, who knows - these could be a revelation. I'll post my findings for the benefit/amusement of all!

Got mine today, I have all the genuine TOBS so can clearly identify two as both being st James (one has a more pronounced woody fragrance over the light soapyness). Last tub I cannot identify, it is not in the TOBS range. In trumpers I have coconut, rose and violets but none of these suit, it's not almond, lime etc so I'm guessing either Spanish leather or eucris. It smells like a warm aqua tone with a definite woody Base. Somewhat similar to Davidoff cool water but a more pronounced woody note

One issue is the creams look rather dry, my TOBS creams are all quite a light white colour, these look darker probably due to being slightly dried out. Scent wise all are fantastic and not lacking in any way, good price for the product will test out performance tonight.

Nishy said:
Got mine today, I have all the genuine TOBS so can clearly identify two as both being st James (one has a more pronounced woody fragrance over the light soapyness). Last tub I cannot identify, it is not in the TOBS range. In trumpers I have coconut, rose and violets but none of these suit, it's not almond, lime etc so I'm guessing either Spanish leather or eucris. It smells like a warm aqua tone with a definite woody Base. Somewhat similar to Davidoff cool water but a more pronounced woody note

One issue is the creams look rather dry, my TOBS creams are all quite a light white colour, these look darker probably due to being slightly dried out. Scent wise all are fantastic and not lacking in any way, good price for the product will test out performance tonight.

Thanks for that, Nishy. Please let us know how they perform.
Mine haven't arrived yet.

Back
Top Bottom