TOBS PIF ###Closed - no more joiners please###

RE: TOBS PIF

I had a quick peek and thanks, but no, I'll just send them all on with my best wishes.
Just as useful to know what you don't like as to know what you do.
Cheers for the chance chaps.

Count of Undolpho said:
I had a quick peek and thanks, but no, I'll just send them all on with my best wishes.
Just as useful to know what you don't like as to know what you do.
Cheers for the chance chaps.

I am intrigued! Are they TOBs pots that you are turning down or items that were added later?

Both the remaining TOBS pots and the consolation prizes that were added in. The consolations are better for more recent converts.

I'll PM you the TOBS scents I didn't like, rather than spoil the surprise.

I guess I could see what's in there and post a pot of TOBs on to flip-68 and arrange another meet with you sometime Vijay, if everyone is happy with this I guess it's Carl's final say so as the originator of this PIF.

Charliej said:
........ if everyone is happy with this I guess it's Carl's final say so as the originator of this PIF.

I leave it to you guys to sort out! The PIF has long since had a life of its own. I'll go and mark the PIF as 'Completed' as w are the tail end now and there is nothing left for any more late joiners. I think?

Edit: changed that a bit so the thread stays open for you to post. Please leave open, Mods.

I think it has arrived, had a the lovely red card off the postie who didn't hang around long enough for me answer the door let alone have written the card, and I'm not expecting anything else via them.

Ok it's arrived with me a neighbour had taken it in, I've already got both the TOBS Scents left so I'll take the consolation stuff and grab 1 tub for Vman and get the other one posted out asap. Some of the consolation stuff I can PIF to my brother as I've bought him some proper shaving stuff for Xmas.

I haven't managed to post anything yet sorry, been really ill with a serious chest infection ( I had to have my spleen removed during surgery and my immune system has been bollixed ever since) so I have to be careful when I get something like this. I'll pass the 2 tubs on to Vijay sometime this week and let him get them posted, seems silly to have a package make a return journey to this area.

Hi Charlie,

Im gonna be in the area tomorrow or possibly Wed or Fri. Could meet you at Tesco's like before or if you PM me your address I can nip over in the afternoon, saves you having to leave the house.

Let me know either way and look after yourself

Back
Top Bottom