TOBS PIF ###Closed - no more joiners please###

TOBS PIF

The TOBS fairy paid her visit today!

A wonderful selection, which I won't spoil, and it was difficult to choose between 2. However, selection made, and I will be posting onwards tomorrow.

Massive thanks to Carl, really appreciate this mate.

Alex

RE: TOBS PIF

SmallBeard said:
And it's off!

On it's way to pjgh first class.

Thank you again Carl :)

Going posh, eh? 1st Class travel! It cost me £5.60 2nd Class but it'll get cheaper as it passes down the line.

You are very welcome, lads. Please post which you chose and why - nice smell, had the most in it, most expensive, etc.

TOBS PIF

Bechet45 said:
SmallBeard said:
And it's off!

On it's way to pjgh first class.

Thank you again Carl :)

Going posh, eh? 1st Class travel! It cost me £5.60 2nd Class but it'll get cheaper as it passes down the line.

You are very welcome, lads. Please post which you chose and why - nice smell, had the most in it, most expensive, etc.

Aye, it's sudden weight loss dropped it under a kilo, so it scraped by. You must have been close to the cheaper rate, as one tub down it weighed .821kg according to the PO scales.

I went with the Jermyn Street... That scent! Has anyone tried the balm/aftershave? I'm tempted to because it's gorgeous. I used it last night and the scent lingers and is wonderful.

I was considering Shaving Shop as it's discontinued isn't it, but I couldn't stop sniffing the Jermyn Street.

... arrived today. I've made my choice, so thank you very much indeed, Carl. Thanks, too Small Beard. I'm just waiting on MrK1's additional PIF to land here and I'll send the lot on ...

As per Carl's request, I chose Eton College. I immediately liked the subtle scent; that, and it seemed to be the shortest list of ingredients - I like more pure products. I won't make comparisons to what is left, since they'll be passed down the line - there are still four great creams to come, guys :D

Thanks again.

Sadly, MrK1's insertion into this PIF has not arrived. This leaves us with only three pots left, so ...

I have popped a couple of things into an envelope as a consolation prize so to speak, which should be passed on to the last guy in the list if MrK1's does not turn up.

If it does, I will contact whoever is presently holding the PIF and they can make the choice from there. Whoever is presently holding the PIF can open and keep the consolation prize, passing the existing PIF along to the next guy.

How's that?

Anyway, the PIF is now on its merry way to Fly3K.

Back
Top Bottom