RE: TOBS PIF

The way I see it, we have a list as follows -

Gairdner
SmallBeard
pjgh
fly3k
Count of Undolpho
Charliej

I've put Charliej on thhe end as he specifically states he wants in whereas the Count does not. Do you want in, Count?

We still await Graeme's address - all is parcelled ready to mail otherwise. Please PM me your delivery address SmallBeard - just in case Graeme stays off radar for a bit.

And that is the PIF closed.

Bechet45 said:
The way I see it, we have a list as follows -

Gairdner
SmallBeard
pjgh
fly3k
Count of Undolpho
Charliej

I've put Charliej on thhe end as he specifically states he wants in whereas the Count does not. Do you want in, Count?

We still await Graeme's address - all is parcelled ready to mail otherwise. Please PM me your delivery address SmallBeard - just in case Graeme stays off radar for a bit.

And that is the PIF closed.

Thankyou very much.

Count of Undolpho said:
Nice to see I'm not the only pedant around! ;)

Guilty as charged but when there are a bunch of gannets circling overhead, specificity becomes very important!

flip-68 - have you got a deal going with someone upstairs? By the generosity of MrK1 this PIF is going to be extended by one tub/recipient and thus the list now reads -

SmallBeard
pjgh
fly3k
Count of Undolpho
Charliej
flip-68

And the PIF is now definately closed, long-shots and all- unless another donor wants to join?

SmallBeard will receive a box of five tubs, pjgh will receive a box of four tubs plus a package of one tub, fly3k will receive a box of four tubs and so on - assuming all goes well.

Bechet45 said:
flip-68 - have you got a deal going with someone upstairs? By the generosity of MrK1 this PIF is going to be extended by one tub/recipient

Thank you for your generosity and to MrK1 - the epitome of TSR both.

Count of Undolpho said:
Sorry for any disappointment caused by my clarification of intent.

there would have been none my friend - all's fair in love and PIFS - thankfully I've been lucky this time :)

pjgh said:
Bechet45 said:
Count of Undolpho said:
Nice to see I'm not the only pedant around! ;)

Guilty as charged but when there are a bunch of gannets circling overhead, specificity becomes very important!

Sorry to be pedantic :icon_wink: ... but wouldn't that be vultures?

Are you telling us that you are a vulture? I believe they have vultures over in other forums but we don't like them. We have gannets. Loads of 'em.

Ooh no, not me ... I'm far too ... well, you know ...

Picking over the bones of partly consumed products seems more vulture-like to me ... gannets just hoover up anything in sight, regardless of whether they want it. Can vultures be altruistic?

Vultures get a bad rap, like weasels and snakes. Gannets, however, I've just read on Wiki "are closely related to boobies" ... and they're always a good thing :D

Re: TOBS PIF

aoascub8gtf4nz23y9fdg67a7.427x640x1.jpg

Oh, wrong boobies... never mind! :D

Back
Top Bottom