TOBS PIF ###Closed - no more joiners please###

That's it! I'm done! Gave a TOBS one last chance for the eleventh time and sho'nuff - a day later my face is hanging off the bones, all itchy and bleeds at the sight of a loaded razor approaching. This was the Sensitive Skin TOBS - the others rip my face off on opening the tub. They're going!

There are six or seven of them, all part used up to 50% maybe, some less, one more. All clean and tidy, hollowed by bulb brushes.

I figure a PIF is the best way to move them on - but all together or in pairs, say? How about a PIF list six or seven long, I send them all to No. 1, he takes one, sends the rest to No. 2 and so on? Bit of a mystery dip, saves me a lot of typing, my face lives another day. First come, first served!

I'll count them next time I'm upstairs with any luck.

RE: TOBS PIF

Two more needed! Turns out there are fve of them - the other two I thought were TOBS, aren't.

Graeme, please PM me your delivery address asap so I can give them to a friend to post tomorrow.

jonnie1881 said:
Can I be in on this please..

Bit much of a newbie, Jonnie, so not really - keep your fingers crossed you don't get bumped off the list by two members been here long enough.

We like to see members contributing before taking freebies, so we know them better.

'T'sa buggar, innit? One of the tubs I thought was Tobs was, in fact, T&H WI Limes. Exactly like the one that Postie Colin has just brought to me! At least the duplicate was a third off!

What did I find in the slow cooker just now. A little Xmas pudding and two slabs of Xmas cake - and I was hungry last night!

Bechet45 said:
Be warned, this is very itchy, face corroding TOBS I'm giving away!

With results like that it's no wonder the members are grabbing it quick and inna hurry. What a great person you are, Carl. Giving away a potential life threatening product to people you have never even met!! You are a swell old geezer.

Martin

If there's still room please add me to the list I love the TOBS stuff I have used so far, just bought a tub of Shaving Shop cream after being enabled by the thread saying this is being discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom